Stayed for 2 nights while going to Hershey Park. Arrived at noon and was able to check into a room. Front desk person allowed me to use the computer to print out park tickets. Free breakfast was handy (cereal, yogurt, bagels, toast, mini muffins, juice, coffee). Beds and pillows were OK. Couch had a pullout which helped since we are a family of 5.
Didn't use the pool. Fitness center has one treadmill, one bike, one stair machine. Elevator needs new carpeting. Room seemed to be clean. You are on your own to make the beds each day. Maid will only empty trash and bring new towels.
If you have young kids, this is a bit better than average hotel to stay at, especially with the kitchenettes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are brand new, all rooms are SUITES, we offer a large indoor swimming pool with a 2 story water slide, indoor basketball and 9 hole mini golf, free hot breakfast, All rooms have a pull-out-sofa bed, 2 room suites, free wireless and wired internet and all of our rooms have full kitchens. Hershey is only 5 miles, Harrisburg is also only 10 miles, Penn National Casino & Race Track is 1/4 mile and Fort Indian Town Military Gap is only 5 miles. We have a mixture of 2 queen bed suites, king bed suites and 2 room suites. We have a meeting room which we will not charge. Any questions please feel free to contact us Each room bed type can be arranged individually later. We have 385 sq. feet of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your MainStay Suites Grantville - Hershey North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Grantville
- Grantville Mainstay Suites