All reviewsmini golfbasketball courtwater slidessausagehershey parkpool tablepancake machinenice kitchenetteitalian restaurant next doorindoor poolcomforts of homeyogurtcontinental breakfastwould stay here againpull out couchfront desk staffbeds were comfortable
Reviewed June 4, 2012

While we only stayed overnight and didn't get to try out the amenities like pool, mini golf and basketball, I have to say the hotel overall was clean and new. The staff was friendly, the room was nice (mini kitchen is a plus!), and the breakfast in the morning was sufficient (waffles, bagels, toast, mini muffins, hard boiled eggs, ham, sausage, yogurt, cereals, coffee, juices). My only suggestion is perhaps they make breakfast from 7am - 10am rather than until 9am. If you're looking for a nice hotel outside Hershey I suggest this one. Its not far at all from the park!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Zezzie
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The young man at the front desk was very friendly, gave us info about a place to eat and some directions to the concert we were attending. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a nice quiet area minutes from Hershey. Our impression was they take very seriously the guests safety, comfort and are strict about parties and noise levels. We had to read and sign their policy on this. We did an overnight and had to leave early, so did not try the breakfast or use the pool. Would definitely recommend if you want a safe, clean, quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dbh-Sparta
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Just came back from our stay in Grantville (May 2012). Went as a group of couples. The hotel is new and clean. Staff were friendly and accommodating. One couple had a problem with the air conditioning in their room, so the manager comped half the room rate for them. Great place for kids as they have a slide in the (very small) pool, a mini putt putt golf, a basketball hoop and game room. Location is just down the road from Hollywood Casino and track. Close to Hershey Park and outlet malls in Hershey. Truly an enjoyable trip.

Room Tip: Only a couple of rooms with balconies - you have to ask.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DebK2
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Since my brother heard wonderful things about this hotel and how it caters to kids, I had to see for myself. Despite not visiting the hotel prior to booking, I took my brothers word (he got a tour a week before), so I booked online for my 8 yr old daughters pool party sleep over. I requested two double beds and a pull out bed which online stated could accomodate 6 people. Me and my fiance drove down to see the hotel two days before the party so that we'd know exactly where to go and to see the hotel. The visit was excellent, water slide, arcade, golf, basketball court, everything the kids would love. We told the desk clerks that we'd be having a party there and that 5 kids and 2 adults would be staying, he told us that only 6 could lawfully stay, I told him ok. An hour later, we received an email stating our reservations have been canceled and that our money would be refunded to us. After speaking to the owner, he stated he doesn't want all those kids in there at one time, he made a bunch of execuses, basically he didn't want us to stay. You tell me what you'd think??? I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
14  Thank T B
Reviewed February 20, 2012

we stayed New Years eve. With 4 kids in tow! The pool was nice! Mini golf was nice for the kids. Room was clean. Staff nice, I would stay again! Very nice place to stay with Kids tons to do.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family