After Eight Bed & Breakfast
Motel 6 Gordonville(Gordonville)
$70
Motel 6
Best Western Plus Revere Inn & Suites(Paradise)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
RodewayInn
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$67
$61
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$55
$52
$68
SleepInn
$59
Travelocity
$129
$125
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
$101
$98
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsb bporch roomdeluxe suiteamish countrylancaster areaback porchhome away from homeentire housethe main houseliving roomfirst floorvisiting lancastergreat place to stayrobertpuzzlescottagebnb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My sister and her husband have come here for the past 4 Julys; they have brought my husband and I for the past two, and already we are talking about going again in the winter! I always feel so refreshed after spending time here. Robert is fabulous, fun, and quite the cook, providing gourmet breakfasts each and every day. After Eight is very clean, the sheets are super comfy as are the beds. If the gang wants to go shopping and I don't, I'm very happy sitting at the patio with a glass of wine, a nice book, and a glorious view of gardens and cornfields. It is well worth the price paid to stay. I would highly recommend After Eight without any hesitation. I look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: check with Robert to reserve a room in the back of the house by the garden for optimum quietness.
2  Thank Sally G
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This house was built in the 1800's is beautifully kept, the furnishings and decorations are all done with exquisite taste. Robert welcomes you to his house and makes you feel like you are at home. The house is very clean, my room had a balcony that opened to the grounds with beautiful gardens, at night you can sit with a glass of wine and admire the clear skies with tons of stars. The breakfast is superb, Robert is a gourmet cook and surprises you every morning with one or more of his specialties (you can even purchase the cook book if you want to replicate at home). The location is excellent and close to all of the main attractions but away from the traffic. Robert can suggest restaurants and things to do and believe me he is an expert. We originally booked for two nights and end up staying four. I will definitely go back for the fall and stayed at the same place.

Room Tip: Each room has his own character and they are all beautiful.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We have stayed at After Eight several times. The B&B is centrally located to all that is Lancaster County. The rooms are beautifully decorated with very comfortable beds. Robert, the innkeeper, is one of a kind. His breakfasts delicious. And he is very entertaining. His cookbook routine, jokes, and stories are hilarious. He is well versed in places to go and things to do, from the obscure to the tourism icons. We have stayed in many many B&Bs in Lancaster County, yet, we consistently return to After Eight. Great Beds, Great Breakfasts, and free entertainment from the innkeeper!! What else could you possibly desire?

1  Thank Cap32
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the "After Eight Bed & Breakfast" after attending a wedding at the lovely Brandwine Manor. We checked the web and looked at many B&B sites, and after reviewing the Trip Advisor and the rating of the B&B, we chose "After Eight". It is a very clean and well maintained establishment. As one Inn Keeper to another, we enjoyed chatting with Robert, the Inn Keeper at breakfast time. I would recommend "After Eight Bed & Breakfast" to folks who enjoy staying at quality B&B's. Sincerely, Becky & Leroy Bennett..Inn Keepers............."Copper Roof B&B"

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We spend 2 night in this excellent place and we can say is this is our new place to stay everytime we go to Lancaster !! Clean and very relaxing place to stay . Really good and delicious breakfast and the Inn keeper is very helpful and accommodating .

• Stayed: July 2014