All reviews deluxe suite balcony room amish country lancaster area home away from home entire house recommend this b b to anyone the main house wonderful weekend each morning visiting lancaster first floor cookies great place to stay fresh fruit robert puzzles
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed at After Eight with my girlfriend for a couple of nights. Robert was the best host that you could ever ask for. The house warm and inviting. The food was nothing short of remarkable. I can not recommend enough that you visit Robert and After Eight. You will not only be impressed, but you will find yourself not wanting to leave. We will definitely return and recommend After Eight to anybody who will listen to us.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Private Corner Room and it was incredible. I would expect that all of the rooms are very nice and comfortable. My only suggestion would be to consider a room on the back side of the house, as there is a bit of truck traffic on the road out front.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JT_Kibbe
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have stayed at After Eight Bed and Breakfast five times. When we come, we always meet people who have stayed at this wonderful place multiple times. Robert is an excellent host! He goes out of his way to make sure his guests are well-cared for and happy! We always enjoy our stay and make plans for our return visit.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back of the house are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank reviewer2Castine_ME
Reviewed October 15, 2012

my family and I stayed a week great breakfast and service. Our son has a gluten allergy which means he cannot have any wheat products in his food but our host does not let this effect the quality of his food. Robert and after eight b and b is the best

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank tim42746
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked the After Eight B and B for some of my wedding guests this past weekend and they have nothing but glowing reviews! Thank you Robert for all of your help! You have been nothing short of wonderful in all of your communication and help.
Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2012

we were very pleased with our stay at After Eight B&B and would certainly stay there any time
we are in the Lancaster area. The room and meals were great and our host, Robert, was
always ready to help us.

Room Tip: toilet seat in Room 6 is low to the floor and could be uncomfortable for a person that might have a problem bending a leg like a knee replacement.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple