Motel 6 Gordonville(Gordonville)
$80
$110
Best Western Plus Revere Inn & Suites(Paradise)(Great Value!)
$90
$60
RodewayInn
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$79
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$56
$105
$85
SleepInn
$65
$159
All reviewsdeluxe suitebalcony roomamish countrylancaster areahome away from homeentire houserecommend this b b to anyonethe main housewonderful weekendeach morningvisiting lancasterfirst floorcookiesgreat place to stayfresh fruitrobertpuzzles
Reviewed September 10, 2012

From the time we entered, Robert is gracious, helpful and has a great sense of humor. He took time to listen to what our interests were and gave many wonderful suggestions about what to see and do in the area. The breakfasts were very good and the entire place was impeccably clean. Would definitely return!

Room Tip: We Will probably reserve a room in the back of the house next time due to the noisy truck traffic on Rt. 30.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We loved the homey atmosphere, the beautiful rooms--bedroom, bathroom with the soft towels, living room and kitchen. Robert is a gracious host, the breakfasts were fantastic. The view was great and the garden beautiful. Wish we would have had one more day to enjoy it. This was our second stay and we recommend "After Eight" highly.

Room Tip: We have stayed in two rooms and looked at others. They are all very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Really enjoyed all aspects of the hotel. Great service great food and very clean. Balcony room was great. Great view of farm behind hotel. Breakfast was delicious. When we were there it consisted of a Dutch pancake and fruit and another morning a breakfast pizza, scone, and fruit. I really likes that we didn't have a share a table with others. The house is gorgeous and the grounds are magnificent.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We've been coming here for years and you won't be disappointed. The rooms are great and Robert is the consumate host. Don't go anywhere else. Robert is a great cook and is knowlegeable about the area as well as providing maps and brochures. Some rooms are connecting which is great for families and the two efficiency apartments have been very useful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were Just staying one night with my parents. We went to see a show at sight & sound and the next day we were going to do a few things then head home. We arrived around 4 pm and Robert checked us in, gave us a quick tour and then gave us a wonderful map that he highlighted some things to do/see/eat. He asked if we had an agenda and I told him my ideas and he went off of that with some great suggestions and tips. After that he showed us the rooms and we relaxed for awhile. After dinner we came
Back and he was on the back porch and we chatted for a few minutes. He had a good sense of humor & has many good/funny stories. We went in and we had to finish the puzzle in the common room( my mom loves puzzles) Robert told us if we finished the puzzle he would flip it and we could sign the back of it- my mom & I and another female guest finished it by 11pm and then we went to bed. The beds & bedding were very comfortable and the bathroom towels were so soft. The places was VERY clean as well. The breakfast in the morning was delicious! A cheddar & sausage breakfast pizza and a cranberry & walnut scone with fresh whipped cream on top and the best cantaloupe I think I have ever had with a cluster of grapes. Juice/coffee / tea. Very good- and just the right amount of food- then he went into his morning jokes/stories- hillarious and of course he did talk about his cookbook - which actually is not a bad price- only $10 and it does have a lot of good recipes in it- including the scones! YUM!
My husband and I wished we could have stayed a few more nights! We will definitely be back! There is so much to do in Lancaster! My in-laws have been going there for 30 years and they just started staying at after eight and Robert has told them about places they have never heard of! He has a lot of knowledge about the area and seems to really enjoy what he does! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: August 2012