“Convenient location, Fast Internet”

Motel 6 Gordonville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Gordonville
Searchlight, Nevada
“Convenient location, Fast Internet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Everything that I needed in a convenient location, room was well - equipped with microwave and refrigerator, the Internet ran 14Mbps consistently for the the week I was there. Good coffee in the lobby, very clean and pleasant. Great value for the price paid.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank JSK814

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Candor, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I travel to many dog shows and use Motel 6 as much as I can because of their friendly pet policy. However, this hotel is a sham on the policies of Motel 6. We made reservations on line, checked the pet policy for the property and found it was the same as all motel 6 properties. Check in at 11:00 at night and they tell me they do not have to accept Motel 6 policies and they have tried to get it changed on the website but haven't been able to. They said because they are a "franchise" they don't have to honor the policy and wanted to charge $20/night/dog! We had 3 dogs so we cancelled the reservation and went out to find another motel at 11:00 at night. Luckily the Super 8 down the road accepted pets with no fee AND the overall rate was cheeper. In the future, don't trust the internet exclusively, call the property and be sure they honor the pet policy that they advertise on the internet.

Room Tip: Find another motel if you have pets. Don't even bother staying here.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Cherie S

Travelers are raving about these Gordonville hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights here as a "home base" while we went all over Amish Country. The location is great. The rooms are super clean and well maintained. They are also very basic--no breakfast, no shampoo, basic towels (but clean), and basic bedding. The Internet was sluggish at best. However, we are comfortable here and will most likely choose this hotel again next year.

Stayed March 2012
Imperial
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

Last March, 12th, 13th and 14th, 2011 I went to Lancaster to see Engelbert in concert. I stayed here with my 1 dog and the room was in the back, quiet and extremely clean. I was pleasantly surprised as I had no reservation. The lady at the front desk was extremely nice and talkative. No problem with making a reservation for two more days. Very affordable place to stay, I recommend the back rooms (these are the dog friendly rooms) if you want more quiet. The back rooms face a neighborhood. I plan on staying here again in May 2012.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Brick, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

I recently stayed at the Motel 6. I chose this hotel as it is dog friendly,and I had my little dog with me The room was average, but very clean. The property appeared to be well maintained. The staff was pleasant. The only problem I had was with the "free wireless connect", which was sporadic at best, and showed a weak signal. I had some work to do, but couldn't do it because the signal faded in and out, and it kept disconnecting. If you have work to do over the internet. I recommend you stay elsewhere. Other than that, it was a clean motel with a good rear entrance for taking the dog out. The tv's appeared to be of the 19" variety. I would stay here again if they fixed their internet problem. When you advertise "free wireless internet" you should get it.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a dog, ask for lower level near the rear entrance.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Sewell, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

When we arrived we were told that I did not have a reservation there. I gave her my paperwork with my reservation, her response was o no not again. They did not have a room with a king bed witch is what we wanted, so we decided to find another hotel. The person at front desk was no help in helping us find a place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank epinjw
Hamburg, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2010

This Motel 6 was really clean and had nice duveys. It was close to the places were you can visit the Amish and do tours and so on. There was no breakfast, but that is Motel 6 standard. That was for me and my friend okay though. We grapped some food close to the Motel.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gordonville
Harvest Drive Family Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Amish Country Motel
Amish Country Motel
#3 of 3 in Bird in Hand

Been to Motel 6 Gordonville? Share your experiences!