“My "Muffin Run"”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Glenside
Lansdale, PA
“My "Muffin Run"”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I don't know if I'd live in their pumpkin cheesecake, but I'd live in their cranberry nut muffin for sure! Been traveling south to Daryl's on a "muffin run" for years for our office staff, and I have never been disappointed. Daryl's egg sandwiches, in themselves, are worth the trip! Top it all off with a large coffee, and I am in pastry heaven!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank reverendoug

New York City
“I want to live in their pumpkin cheesecake...”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Best. pumpkin. cheesecake. EVER. My family has been ordering Thanksgiving treats (including Daryl's pumpkin cheesecake) for years and we love everything we get. I am about to call and order 2 pumpkin cheesecakes for this year. Sweet, mom & pop bakery in the cute main street area (Keswick Ave) of Glenside. Ordering cakes and treats from Daryl's has been its own holiday tradition for us!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank EMAnyc

Been to Daryl's Pastries? Share your experiences!