“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.....RUDE STAFF!!”
Review of Rita's Italian Ice

Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #29 of 57 Restaurants in Glenside
Glenside, Pennsylvania
“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.....RUDE STAFF!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My son(12yo) asked for a green apple water ice....after tasting it said it did not taste right. He went back to window and waited approx 10 minutes in line AGAIN! When he asked for a refund and the reason.....he was told that they dont have green apple today and what they gave him was pear...OK Readers stay with me......I got out my car and went to the window ....there was no one there....my son said "she said she would be right back". When she came back she said she had to call her mgr....I asked what was wrong with providing a full refund??? How do you take it upon yourself to give someone a totally different flavor than what they thought they paid for.....this girl appeared clueless as to customer service and professionalism is. Her demeanor was ignorant and she actually wanted to challenge me on this.....if you the mgr are reading this YOU need to train your staff on customer service, courtesy and professionalism!!!!! Next time we will take the longer drive to another location......ABINGTON RITA'S WILL GET ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. I will spred the word to neighbors, family, friends, coworkers etc............

Visited July 2012