“Lunch alone the rail trail”
Review of Mignano Brothers Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Warm and friendly service...excellent food. We are on a paleo diet and this place goes out of the way to make it easy for us.
The sautéed spinach is simply awesome.

2  Thank EagleFalk

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Restaraunt has musty smell.
Bread basket is Good
Spaghetti Sauce was runny.
All spaghetti, little chicken.
Flies were a real nuisance.

2  Thank John L
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I'm fortunate enough to live within walking distance of this little gem. Whether you're in the mood for pizza, sub, or a more formal Italian dinner...you just can't go wrong at Mignano Brothers. From the warm, delicious breads brought to the table to start, to appetizers, entrees, and their amazing desserts...it's all delicious. The staff is always friendly and helpful...and it is not uncommon for the owners to pay a visit to your table to make sure everything is satisfactory.

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I hope that everyone reading these online reviews understands that most people do not leave a review unless they have something to complain about.

So, I always try to leave positive reviews whenever a restaurant deserves one.

My husband and I visited this restaurant on a Saturday for lunch.

Our server presented us with a varied bowl of bread served with Italian dipping oil. Our bread bowl contained little dough balls seasoned with garlic and parsley (my favorite!), some small plain pieces, a couple of pieces of focaccia, etc. Bread was warm and smelled wonderful!

We shared a medium pizza and order of 12 wings. Wings were both crunchy and saucy...a perfect combo. We loved them and made good use of the extra napkins!

The pizza was also delicious, crust was thin baked to perfection.

Our waitress was very attentive and took good care of us. The owner (?) also pitched in and made sure we were happy.

Very nice place and would be happy to return and try for dinner.

1  Thank ImaHungry
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have not been to this restaurant in a few years. I was very disappointed with this visit. I started by ordering a hot tea. They didn't have any, so I ordered a decaf coffee that tasted like it was sitting all day. There was no sugar on the table so I asked the waitress for some. She said they didn't have any so went to other tables looking for some. The bread basket we received was very good. My salad came with my entrée. It consisted of lettuce and two paper thin slices of tomato. They used to have great salads. The entrees were ok. My son ordered the kids size spaghetti for $7.25. I think there was 1/4 cup of spaghetti on the plate. I had to give him some of mine because he was still hungry. I think for what we paid for this dinner, there are better places for us to go.

2  Thank SMK2085