“Delicious food. Excellent Service”
Review of Pescatores

Pescatores
Ranked #21 of 67 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marshall Road
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My family (wife, kids, grandkids) and I had the pleasure of eating at Pescatores this past Saturday. We made reservations on Open Table. The restaurant is large enough that we were able to be accommodated despite making the reservation at the last minute.

We were welcomed and seated immediately. Our server, Eric, was very attentive. He immediately brought water and lemonade to the grandkids in kiddy cups. The menu is well though out and extensive. We had a delicious appetizer special of grilled polenta with shrimp, peppers, and artichoke hearts. Bruschetta was excellent and plentiful.

The portions are large and a good value. Rigatoni a la vodka was perfect with lots of prosciutto. Veal Isabela was delicious medallions of tender veal with asparagus, diced tomatoes, and crab meat, with melted provolone over pasta. The restaurant offers gluten free and whole wheat pasta.

Our server checked with us several times to see how we were doing. We boxed up our leftovers and unfortunately did not have room for dessert.

Dinner was very enjoyable. I look forward to returning.

There are newer reviews for Pescatores

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Not sure why the recent reviews have been so negative. This place is good. It's not South Philly Italian good but for a local Italian eatery, it is very good. Love that its not another chain but a locally owned and run restaurant. They are charming, a little kitschy (!) and really quite accommodating. The owner is very supportive of the local community and being here feels very comfortable..like a local Napolitano restaurant. Love Andy, Dennis, and their team. Love the new patio!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Attending a family dinner here with 3 kids. The paintings kept the kids entertained which was nice. However, $18 for a mediocre Margherita pizza is a bit steep. The 2 kids shared a ravioli entree for $13 and we were not charged a splitting fee of $7.50 which was nice.
Overall, I would head to Bertucci's next time. Just not worth the price. The sauce was good though.

1  Thank Linz0718
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Visited again last night -- probably my 10-12th visit over the last few years. Always good food, lots of options, bar and large room for events. Service is always good - attentive - . Portions are always large enough for take home - even for the guys.. They also will prepare what you want if you ask.. Price is mid level - can be noisey but not excessive. Easy access off of Rt. 202, close to other shopping areas.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Ate here tonight, I had the Lobster Ravioli and my wife had the Isabella (chicken with crab, asparagus, thin pasta, etc...) My Lobster ravioli was excellent, thank god I get to have leftovers. My wife's Pasta Isabelle was also very good ( and she has leftovers). If you are going to a restaurant for bread, you might want to rethink you choices and go to a bakery. Our server Taylor was excellent and overall our evening was very nice. My only gripe is that they don't accept AMEX gift cards, saying something about the machine doesn't like them... Since I have never had a problem elsewhere It leads to believe this is an owner problem and not an AMEX problem

Been to Pescatores? Share your experiences!