$118
$114
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$128
Hotels.com
$152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$128
$116
Hampton.com
$76
$72
$89
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$139
$63
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$94
$106
$99
HIExpress.com
1,184 results
All reviewslongwood gardensomelet chefomelet stationbrandywine valleymade to order omeletsomelet barcustom omeletsbest westernsbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousfree breakfastgreat place to stayking suiteexercise roomindoor poolfitness centerfresh fruit
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. The Best Western Plus Concordville was a cut above most hotels in the same price range. The staff was courteous and helpful and the rooms were well appointed. The internet was reasonable, but a little slow.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HionisProperties, General Manager at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

We are happy to hear that you found great value for the price you paid for your stay. Next time we see you, make sure to check out our gorgeous indoor pool, kick back on our refurbished outdoor patio, and of course, made to order omelettes to start your day. Thanks for your review!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Great hotel, very clean and staff was great. Only complaint was the two full size beds were on the small side.The free breakfast was great and the chef making the eggs/omelets was perfect.Will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the compliments to our staff, hotel, and chef! Waking up and having breakfast made to order specifically for you is one of the many advantages of staying with us. Our hotel offer rooms with larger bed sizes, including queen and king, which may make for a more comfortable night’s sleep when we see you next time. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

First time we stayed at Best Western Plus and it won't be the last! The room was spacious and very, very clean. We enjoyed a fabulous breakfast that included the most delicious omelets with your choice of fillings. This will be our place to stay in Brandywine valley from here on in.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HionisProperties, General Manager at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Welcome! We are delighted you chose our property as your first Best Western Plus visit. At our hotel, we are committed to exceeding expectations and providing the highest-quality guest experience. We look for ways to surprise and delight our guests, like our ever-popular made-to-order omelets at our complimentary breakfast, free wifi and newly-renovated indoor pool area. Thank you for sharing your five-star review. We look forward to your next visit to Brandywine Valley!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Every aspect of dealing with this hotel was either exceptionally difficult or outright offensive. Most egregiously, the staff attempted to frame problems with their service as "us vs. our wedding guests". I not only regret working with this hotel, but will make a point of ensuring everyone I know also never contracts with them.

Starting in February 2017 when we began working with Joseph Farrell, we immediately had issues getting phone calls returned in a timely manner. On several occasions, I would speak with Joseph, consult my fiance about the conversation, and then call the hotel back several minutes later only to get a voicemail. We often wouldn't hear back from him for several days, if at all. To my recollection, most connections were actually only made after I followed up multiple times.

We also had to navigate the hotel's difficult block reservation policy which stated that only 7 rooms would be blocked at a time and no more would be reserved unless I specifically requested the block be extended. For example, if a guest attempted to book a room in our block before I expanded it I was told that our guests would simply be denied the discounted rate and told to contact me for more information. Because the hotel would not inform us when rooms were reserved or if the block was approaching capacity, I had to call the hotel almost every day from when our invites went out to the day the block closed to check on the status. Following up with the staff and then also needing to track our own room block took up valuable time in my day as I was working full-time as well as dealing with other logistical challenges of planning our wedding.

Initially, we had planned on reserving the hotel's shuttle service to transport our guests from the hotel to our venue. This was quoted to us at $75 per round trip, pending a specific number of reservations per shuttle. After the block closed, only 13 individuals were booked through our block which only qualified us for one of the three shuttles we wanted to reserve.

I was told by Lauren Estrada that the first shuttle would be $75, while the second two would now be $900 each (totalling $1,875 plus taxes and fees). We were certainly willing to pay a reasonable full-price rate for the other two shuttles, but I had no intention of booking any service at that price. I explained that we actually had more than the 13 people staying at the hotel but they may have found a better rate elsewhere (We found comparable rooms on Expedia for almost $100/night cheaper than our block "discount"). Lauren said that "while your guests may have thought they were just helping themselves by saving a few dollars, what they were actually doing was hurting you and your fiance". She explained that there might be room to negotiate on the shuttle rate if we could provide the names of other guests staying outside the block, but she wouldn't make any promises.

Framing this issue as a conflict between my wife and I vs. our wedding guests was incredibly offensive and completely inappropriate. Then, putting the burden on us to track down where all of our 85 guests were staying only added insult to injury.

When I expressed how offended I was by her statement, and how confused I was by the price increase Lauren and the operations director did offer to book all three shuttles at the rate of $75/each. Considering the trouble we had already been having with the hotel, plus Lauren's comment, we turned down the offer and decided to book our own bus through Krapf’s (they were great!). We informed Lauren of the change and she said they would post a sign informing guests of the transportation. We saw the sign when we checked in on the day before our wedding, but did not verify that it stayed through the day of.

On the day of our wedding, our guests informed us that when they asked the front desk about transportation to our venue, all they were told was that the shuttle had been cancelled. What the front desk failed to mention was that there actually was still transportation, just not through the hotel. This caused confusion for our guests and forced them to make unnecessary last minute alternative travel arrangements. We confirmed with the bus company's dispatch that the driver was in the parking lot at 4:30 for our 5:00pm pick up. After guests informed us of the confusion being caused by the hotel, we contacted the front desk and told them to stop telling guests that the shuttle was cancelled and instead direct them to the bus in the parking lot. The front desk continued to tell guests that we had cancelled the transportation to our wedding.

I discussed these issues with the hotel's general manager, Meg, the day after our wedding. Meg, while apologetic, emphasized that the hotel had fulfilled all expectations outlined in our agreements. We were offered brunch at the hotel despite the fact that we live an hour and a half away and, honestly, want nothing to do with the place ever again. I refused and said that I wanted our room refunded. I also informed Meg that I would make sure my story was widely distributed. She said that she would call me to discuss the issue further the next day (Monday) when she was in the office. I did not hear back from her.

I called the hotel on Tuesday to speak with Meg. During our conversation she reiterated that the hotel had fulfilled their obligations and that they weren’t going to assign a monetary value to my negative experience. Because of this, the hotel would not attempt to rectify the situation with me. I took my issue to Best Western’s corporate office and they forwarded me back down to Meg since they don’t actually have any oversight over their hotels. I’ve attempted to reach out to the owners of the hotel in a last ditch attempt to get some sort of fix, but the hotel really seems disinterested in attempting to right their wrong at all.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank martysantalucia

We sincerely apologize that your recent experience at our hotel did not meet your expectations. Our guests are our priority, and we are committed to providing them the highest-quality service. We will take your feedback into consideration to improve our guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Very please with service and stay. The breakfast was super sweet. Keep up the good work Best Western Plus. The were very accommodating to our needs as we were there for a baseball tournament and were treated well.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Our complimentary breakfast, complete with made-to-order omelets, is just one of the many ways we show our guests how much we care! From the genuine courtesy our of staff to the meticulous cleanliness of our property, it is evident in everything we do. We are delighted you had such a lovely time with us while attending your baseball tournament. We hope to see you again soon!