$170
$121
$106
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$153
$134
Hampton.com
$149
$76
$72
$100
$89
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$94
1,181 results
All reviewslongwood gardensomelet chefomelet stationbrandywine valleymade to order omeletsomelet barcustom omeletsbest westernsbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousfree breakfastgreat place to stayking suiteexercise roomindoor poolfitness centerfresh fruit
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Having relocated out of the area a few years ago to North Carolina, I travel back to the area where I was raised and stay at the BWConcordville every 2 to 3 months and have been doing so for 3 years. I can always count on exceptionally clean rooms, comfortable beds and an extremely friendly staff. I've never been disappointed in the quality of the room or staff. On a recent trip, my mother became ill and the staff inquired daily as to her well-being as she was moved to a nearby hospital. Our stay was extended several times and handled without difficulty each time. Meg, the gem of a hotel manager, has obviously done a wonderful job in keeping the BWC a place where upon return, you're greeted with warmth as you would an old friend.

Room service is exceptional and well-priced. The complimentary breakfast with made to order omelettes is a real treat and have always been happy with the selections available. This hotel although historic in nature, has every modern amenity that we could possibly need. I'd never stay anywhere else when I'm in the area and have recommended it to family & friends who have also been highly satisfied with their stay. To all the staff at the BWConcordville, a job well done-many thanks to all of you!

Room Tip: ask for 4th or 5th floor for view & quiet
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AKRusso
Concordvillepa, General Manager at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your review of our Hotel. Our associates pride themselves in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am so pleased that you stay with us frequently. Thank you for your business!

Steven Angeline, General Manager - Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel

Reviewed May 2, 2011

The hotel was very clean and bright. We found the staff to be extremely friendly. We felt safe and the beds were very comfortable!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank metsgrl82
Reviewed April 25, 2011

The hotel is beautiful and looks like it would cost far more. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Totally non-smoking. Everything is very clean. Amenities are plentiful: free Internet, USA Today, electronic safe (no fee), LCD TV, iron & board, hair dryer, microwave & fridge, coffee/tea maker, plenty of outlets on and by the desk (important to me!), and QUIET air conditioning. They have an exercise room with a number of machines, game room, sauna (or spa - I forget), concierge, laundry room, 24-hour sundries shop, and more. Their restaurant is next door. The hotel is set way off the road so there's no traffic noise. A major highlight is the free hot breakfast with a chef making omelets to order. Plenty of food and variety. This sounds like a paid advertisement, but we were quite impressed considering the reasonable (Senior) rate we paid. We'll definitely stay here again when we're in the area. The hotel is about 15 minutes from Longwood Gardens, and 21 miles from Philadelphia.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PhotoRick
Reviewed April 24, 2011

We have stayed at Concordville Inn (and Holiday Inn--same owners) for years when visiting family in the area. It was always OK--mainly for convenience and for the fact that there was nothing better--until this year. Rooms clean, pool small, fitness center has used donated or outdated equipment and not too clean, breakfast food passable.

The last time we stayed there, we had an accident--bad fall from an inadequately marked step going into the hotel. The owner (despite being in his office) never responded in any way. Had to go to ER. No response at all--just hid like a coward. VERY disappointing considering our school district, friends, weddings and much business has been sent there. There is a newer hotel in the area that is just beautiful great service--we have moved from Concordville. This is now 2nd or 3rd choice.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank georgesb52
Concordvillepa, General Manager at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
I want to thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us regarding your stay at the Best Western Concordville Hotel. I am disappointed about your comments referencing the fitness center and the complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Our fitness center is more than 1,000 square feet and the equipment was purchased within the last 3 years due to the fact that our regular corporate travellers use our fitness center daily. Due to the volume of exercisers, the room is cleaned daily and fresh towels are replenished.

Our Management team has spent a great deal of effort to ensure a positive breakfast experience enhanced by our omelet Chef who prepares omelets made to order with the freshest ingredients. We consistently have a potato, breakfast meats, homemade Belgium waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, breads, cereals, juices, and coffee. Our Chef and Restaurant have an excellent reputation for delicious food.

I do apologize for any miscommunication as I am unaware of the fall. Please feel free to personally contact me. As a business owner, I pride myself on being responsive to guest's needs and concerns.

Steven Angeline, General Manager - Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel

Reviewed April 1, 2011

The hotel is newly renovated and find yourself in beautiful decor and surroundings. The rooms are exquisite and travel friendly whether you stay one night or a week. The rates for rooms are the best in the area. The hotel staff are experienced and many have been there for years; truly unusual in this atmosphere. They are not only friendly, they are generous with helping their guests in any way possible.

Room Tip: The best view is in the front of the building.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business