I had been out of work for 9 months when I received an offer to come to Philly to work at the Boeing Co. I had stayed at many other Extended Stay type Hotels and call all around the area. I had a couple of friends that located In Chadds Ford, PA. I did a Google search of the area and found the Staybridge Suites. I called and had the pleasure of talking to Suzanne. We worked out a monthly rate and I have been very happy since I arrived 1/1/2010. Its a great location for shopping, restaurants, site seeing (Wineries) and a short drive to the Boeing facility.
I love the area as it much the area where I grew up. And the employee's here are the best at any place that I have ever stayed. Just to name a few of the GREAT ONE's of course we have Suzanne (Director of Sales & Marketing), Steve (General Manager), Ryan (Guest Services Manager), Matt (Chief Engineer), Monica (Director of Housekeeping), Front Desk Personnel: Jim, Amy, Laura, Marisa, Jessica, Sue, Amanda and Mee Mee (All have been very helpful, friendly and genuinely act as if they truly care about me - the guest). If I left anyone out, its because I simply have not meet them and will extend my apologies now.
The rooms are very clean, very well furnished with Stove Top Burners, Fridge, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Computer Desk, Wireless Internet, Flat Screen TV and DVD Player. Any problems, just call and they are right up to fix it.
And one of the best things I like about it here, is that in the past 3 months I have made many new friends. All because of the Sundowner Reception that they have 3 nights a week. Comes complete with a Salad Bar and Entree (Sometimes from one of the local restaurants). A great way to meet people and make new friends.
What do I like least about the Staybridge Suites of Wilmington / Brandywine Valley? Not a thing, its the GREATEST...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel Offers Cozy Extended Stay Accommodations Take a video tour of this hotel! Get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Extended Stay Hotel in Wilmington - Brandywine Valley. The Staybridge Suites Hotel is centrally located on Route 1 at the Shoppes at Brinton Lake which offer a variety of shopping & dining options. We are minutes from Routes 202, 322 & I-95, a short drive to Wilmington, West Chester, Kennett Square, Philadelphia and the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Our Brandywine Valley hotel's location offers access to Southco, Deloitte, SAP, Astra Zeneca, Exelon & Endo Pharmaceuticals. We are minutes from Widener & West Chester Universities, Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, the historic Brandywine Valley, Valley Forge & King of Prussia, PA. The Staybridge Suites Hotel offers apartment-style suites with the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short-term hotel needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers studio, one- and two-bedroom / two-bathroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, spacious living and work areas, TV w/ HBO, free high-speed, wired & wireless Internet access and direct dial phones with personalized voice mail. Other features include 24-hour business center, a free laundry facility and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel Glen Mills
- Staybridge Suites Glen Mills