“snowy night choice”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

usually don't pick chain restaurants I like to support individual owners but the weather was lousy and joe's was close. The ahi tuna app was excellent fresh tuna on crispy wontons with a tasty drizzle. main course was disappointing I got the steak Frities
The skirt steak was tough with not much flavor the fries were loaded with a garlic sauce too much. service was good but food came too quick. was not finished app when entrée came,

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (290)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was excellent and the menu was great!! Wait staff and greeter was very professional
Bathrooms need to be kept cleaner and better lighting.
Food preparation was great!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 5, 2019

We stopped by for lunch and to watch College Football in the bar area. We were seated and waited on promptly. The menu was inspiring with plenty of interesting descriptions and choices. We ordered a Turkey Avocado Club Sandwich and a Blue Cheese Burger and were disappointed with both. The Club sandwich was just a sandwich that failed to convince us that it matched the menu and the burger was overpowered with Blue Cheese.
The waiting staff were friendly and attentive but the food just failed to "Wow" us and was less interesting than comparable restaurants.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

My grandson, wife and I came for lunch. we were offered a table but requested a booth, the receptionist left for a few minutes and came back and offered us a half booth-bench seats and a back on one side chairs on the other. We again said we wanted a booth nad were told that they were for parties of four. There were 3 of us, plenty of empty booths, and reluctantly seated in a booth. Food and service was very good. They have very nice unusual combinations. Their dip for bread was outstanding-grated mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes and olive oil. Our server-Rece-was very good. I had the chicken, BLT, my wife had a pasta dish with bolognese sauce, and our grandson had the chicken strips with fries. I noticed that the male receptionist seated two people in booths after our arrival, so I'm not sure why we had such a hard time with our young lady receptionist.
The seating experience really soured our enjoyment.
No manager was visible to hear our complaint nor did anyone ask our experience was.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

My family and I have had both lunch and dinner. My daughter is highly allergic to many items plus gluten free. The staff is very astute and attentive for allergies. They write down what allergies you have and actually come back to table to ask questions if they are not sure. This restaurant bakes their own gluten free bread and have many gluten free foods. Highly recommend for everyone.

Date of visit: August 2019
JimmieB1953, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Hello -
Thanks so much for the excellent review. I am glad that we have always taken such good card of you and your family. We will most definitely be looking forward to seeing you again real soon.