“Upcoming stay!”

Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Glen Mills
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I recently booked this hotel for a 6 night stay coming up in May. We will be traveling to the area for a graduation and even though this hotel isn't the closest location to where my family lives, I thought it was a nice accommodation for a good price. I've read through many reviews and while most seem positive, I'm a bit nervous about the noise complaints and the smoking problems. I will be staying with my children and making them as comfortable away from home is a big priority! However I must say I have been very impressed with the responses from the general manager addressing the less than positive reviews. It seems he truly cares and makes every effort to make every experience pleasant, as well as remedy the unhappy guests. We are very excited about this vacation, and hope to share a great experience at this hotel soon!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your premptive review of our property; I look forward to meeting you when you arrive and rest assured we will make certain to address any of the concerns you mentioned in your review. Feel free to call me at (610) 358 1700 x2131 with any addditional questions or comments and have a wonderful and safe trip to the Brandywine Valley!

There are newer reviews for Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington

Reviewed April 22, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 19, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Reviewed April 15, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff and management here are exceptional! The room was fresh and clean. The fitness room was clean,modern and open 24hrs. Dinner room service was good and a great option to have as I was too tired from travel, enjoying the comfort of my room. Breakfast in the cafe was a great was to start the second day of my stay. The staff was pleasant and appeared to be working well together to accommodate guest needs, the food was hot and fresh and included made to order omelets, dining area was clean and has two flatscreen tvs.I would recommend this Wyndham to my friends and colleagues.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your detailed review of our property, I must say you touched on a number of very important points that we focused on during our recent renovation. I am veyr excited you found all of these to be of your liking. We appreciate all of the feedback and I will make sure to pass along all of your wonderful compliments to my staff.

On your next visit please have yourself and your colleagues please contact me directly to make your reservations as I would be more than happy to take care of these personally.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your review!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I am awake submitting this review because I can't sleep due to the LOUD music at Hooters ( I think). I have just worked my third evening shift in a row, getting off at 11:30 pm and scheduled to be at work at 7 in the morning! Aside from the disturbing music, I was not put in the suite I was booked for by my company. I had a bug wake me up in the middle of the night from crawling on me AND was welcomed by another huge bug in the tub prior to me taking a shower 2 days ago. I am not at all impressed with this hotel in the least. The heater is EXTREMELY LOUD and theres an awful odor in my room that the loud heater blows directly in my face when it's on. I went to breakfast this morning, thinking I can retreat back to my room so that I could do work on my computer while I eat, until I was abruptly stopped by an employee telling me that I would have to order room service (which is an additional cost) if I wanted to eat in my room. I felt somewhat like a 5 - yr - old being told I couldn't eat in my room. I asked room service to come back to my room after I leave at 3 for service, one day they just didn't come back, the next day the housekeeper told me she didn't speak English so I had to tell the front desk to send someone up to clean my room after I left for work.

Basically.....I am praying I make it through my last 4 nights without flipping out!!

Frustratingly Sleepy!!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property, and while I wish the review was more positive I appreciate your honesty. I do wish however that you would have addressed these concerns with the hotel management so we could have attempted to rectify these issues as we take all of these points very seriously.

I really do appreciate your comments however and we will use them as training tools for the future. I also noticed you mentioned that the Tuornbury Breakfast Cafe would not permit food to leave the dining area. This is because this is not a complimentary breakfast like some limited service hotels but a restaurant that is open to both the public and our hotel guests. As such we discourage people from taking items from the restaurant because all china, flatware and other items are counted and catalogued daily. Should you wish to enjoy breakfast in your room we do offer room service options.

Thank you again for your time reviewing our property and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Chester
Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square
Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square
#1 of 2 in Kennett Square

Been to Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington? Share your experiences!