“Perfect”

Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Glen Mills
“Perfect”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Hotel was overall perfect. Service was really good. It was very clean and decorated nicely.
I was very comfortable and satisfied with my stay. I would definitely stay there again.
It was also located next to many restaurants and stores but was very quiet.

• Stayed December 2013
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you very much for your fantastic review of our facility. These are the reviews that relly maky my staff and myself proud of our property! Should you be traveling to our area again please call me directly at (610) 358 1700 x2131 as I would love to thank you in person.

Thanks again and have a safe & happy 2014!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel and it was wonderful. The lobby staff greeted you pleasantly as soon as we entered the hotel. The suite with the jacuzzi tub was clean and very modern. The breakfast was not the run of the mill "continental", as there was a chef making made to order omelets. I would like to compliment the staff and managers as to the cleanliness and superb service. I would definitely recommend this for anyone staying in the area. I will be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our facility. I will make sure to pass your kind words about your suite as well as the breakfast experience to my staff and management team. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our property and I hope to meet you in person the next time your travels bring you to Glen Mills, PA.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (610) 358 1700 x2131 for any future reservations as I would be happy to take care of them myself. Have a wonderful day!
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I feel robbed. I left a few items behind in the room. We had to leave to get breakfast for the hotel had ran out of food. Which pushed us to rush for check out. I called the hotel and asked if they retrieved my items. The lady took my info and said she'd call me back for she was busy. I waited a few hours before I called back. I was given the run around. My boyfriend then stopped in since he was in the area again and was given the run around again. The front desk man Bruce was not helpful at all and brushed him off. I believe the items are gone and never to be retrieved.. Truly upset!! Honesty is not this hotels virtue!!!! Beware!!!

• Stayed January 2014
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Unfortunately we have not been able to find your missing pajama pants as of yet. Being that we were extremely busy on New Years Eve the date in question. Our property keeps on hand 3 times the amount of laundry to service the entire hotel as such it very well could still be caught up in the linen or terry that ahs yet to be washed. We also outsource some of our laundry on high demand days to get it done more quickly. This service typically takes 48 hours and does not run on weekends. As such it may be until Monday until we recieve any articles of clothing that were mixed in with the laundry. On a busy day a hotel can go through a few thousand pounds of laundry but rest assured we do have your contact information and when/if your pajama pants do turn up we will contact you right away.

As far as your comments regarding breakfast; while I do apologize you were unable to partake we begin serving breakfast at 6:30AM and service concludes at 10:30AM. At 10:30AM we do stop refilling the buffet as well as cease making omelets at the omelet bar.

Thank you again for yous business and please let us know if you do find the article of clothing in question as we will continue to look for it both here on property. I have also made the 3rd party laundryservice aware of the missing pajamas as well. Feel free to contact me at (610) 358 1700 x2131 with any questions.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Mills
#1 of 1 in Chadds Ford
Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Chester
Residence Inn Philadelphia Glen Mills/Concordville

Been to Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington? Share your experiences!