“Biig Fish.. LOVE IT!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Big Fish Grill
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Join us at Big Fish Glen Mills, the newest addition to the Big Fish family, conveniently located in the Brinton Lakes Shopping Center, home of some of the best shopping in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. Stop by for the freshest seafood after enjoying fabulous shopping at Pottery Barn, Williams & Sonoma, Anthropologie, Talbots and J-Crew, just to name a few of the distinctive shops in the Brinton Lakes Shopping Center. Big Fish Glen Mills offers only the finest fare with lunch and dinner menus printed daily highlighting "only" the freshest seafood available! Complementing our fresh seafood; we also offer premium aged steaks, fresh Maine lobsters, famous, mouth watering Big Fish specialties, fresh made sandwiches and delicious salads. Visit our raw bar and sample a variety of fresh shucked oysters, jumbo shrimp and our cold seafood platter
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Biig Fish.. LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

My partner and I have been going to Big Fish since it opened and we were lucky to go when they were just opening for business and we have been going back ever since. We love the lobster dinner specials and we frequently sit at the bar and the service is fantastic! We LOVE the cold platter for two and order it every time we go! We also love the back patio which is a terrific place to enjoy a cocktail, coffee, or dessert. The peanut butter pie is ridiculous! It's so big I can never eat all of it and it's creamy and chocolately and delicious! I would definitely reccommend Big Fish Grill!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank russmuscle

“Not just for the fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Don't be fooled by the name. They have more than seafood (although the seafood IS very good). This place is very big, with high ceilings. When it's full, it can get really noisy. They do have a smaller side room, which is a great place to have a big group gathering (20 to 30 people). Make a reservation, or you may have a wait...especially Friday and Saturday nights.

Visited September 2012
Villanova, Pennsylvania
“Bad water and pests”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had dinner last night, and the experience was marred by to issues. We arrived at 5:45, and there were few customers. While the waitress was pleasant, she was a pest. She could see that we were reading the menu, but she kept after us to order. There is a team approach to service here. I had a waiter asking if I was finished with my glass of beer, but he could see that the glass was not empty. They bothered us about taking our plates, which had food on them. The food was good, and I wanted time to finish. Since the place was only 25% occupied tables by the time we departed, I do not understand why. I can only imagine what they would be like on a busy night.

She delivered water to us. I tasted it-- not good. I asked my wife for an opinion and she agreed—bad water. A lady at the next table volunteered that her water was bad. The next batch of water was bad too. We suggested a different source. Finally, a different waiter arrived with some drinkable water. He said it was from another machine, and they would have to check the bad water source—may need a new filter. Thirty minutes later, a waiter refilled my glass—bad water.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable Lunch --- Would Definitely Return!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our family recently went to Big Fish Grill Restaurant in Glen Mills, PA for a late Friday lunch. It was our first time there & the atmosphere & food quality were excellent. Our waitress, Brandi, was very nice & the service was great! We tried the edamame & calamari for appetizers. Both were good but not outstanding. A couple of us had the fresh fish (grilled snapper and scottish salmon) which was served on a bed a COLD coucous with vegetables. The fish was outstanding, but I didn't care for the coucous cold, but the other person liked it that way. The other person had the fresh tuna salad sandwich which was good. For dessert, we had the Apple Cobbler with Nuts & Cinnamon Ice Cream. It was a generous portion & good. We'd definitely return & would like to try some of their other items.

Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Miserable server”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food was average at best the servers were indifferent and pushed you out faster than macdonalds.....

• 2 of 5 bubbles