“Friendly service, good food”

McKenzie Brew House
Reserve with OpenTable
McKenzie Brew House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 67 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Philadelphia, PA
“Friendly service, good food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stopped in after a visit to Longwood Gardens. Good beer selection. We had the 202 Pale Ale and the Altbier. My wife thoroughly enjoyed the beet salad. I loved the steak tacos. Great menu. The bartender was friendly and helpful. Many TVs to watch sports. Wish this restaurant was closer to where we live and it would be a regular stop.

Delaware, USA
“Good beers, great buffet for event”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Came here for a special event. Beer selection is good. The Altbier was a favorite of mine. We had a buffet dinner that included the tastiest salmon I have ever eaten. It had a bit of a citrus flavor and was just delightful. Would return for dinner sometime.

Port St. Lucie, FL
“Nice choice of beers”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The parking lot is small for the volume of patrons that the restaurant will hold. Each had a different brew. All were tasty. Had the sliders which were tasty. There were quite a few things that we would have liked to try. Check out the daily specials before making your final decision.

West Chester, PA
“Great lunch place!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great sandwiches, burgers, and salads! Perfect place to meet for lunch. Good service and never rushes.

Visited August 2013
“If your here for the beer, it's an allstar!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My ratings pretty much sum it up. The food is great, with plenty of seating in a fairly cleaned dining area. We had the fondue, which was quite good, although I personally didn't taste the whiskey in it-- no big deal, though. I got one of their dinner salads which l also enjoyed. My only nit pik about this place was our waitress seemed to come off as nonchalant, but it just may have been because they were busy. Overall, I had a good experience here, my boyfriend enjoys the beer sampler very much-- I would recommend this place for lovers of beer & food pairings-- as they seem to do a good job with that!

• Visited July 2013