“Fantastic Sandwiches”

Pure Bread Deli
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Every sandwich is so tasty and the bread so fresh. I really like the chihuaha. Every time it is delicious and fast.

1  Thank nonni1210

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I work in the shopping center so this place is very convenient for me to eat at for lunch. Their food is a little expensive but it is very very good. I have the perks card so 10% toward my purchase is racked up to cash in whenever. I'm looking forward to my free meal :)! Cute little doggy pictures on the tv, dog names for sandwiches. It's a fun place. My fav thing to get there is the spinach salad.

1  Thank DanaMae91
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a version of Panera but the food is made fresh. The sandwich meat is always good and the soups I've tried were also decent. Nothing to rave about but consistent and fast.

1  Thank elizabeth t
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My colleagues and I ordered lunch from Pure Bread for approximately 15 and were pleased with it overall. (Note that we did not actually eat in the restaurant, so I can't comment on the ambience there)

Pure Bread's menu is diverse and their sandwiches are excellent. My colleagues and I ordered a variety of meals including salads, sandwiches, and soups and everyone was pleased with their lunch. We were also impressed that Pure Bread individually packed and labeled each of our lunches with our names and with the needed utensils instead of just bagging everything together and letting us sort it out. This was a much appreciated detail. The quality of the food was such that I would have given them a higher rating except for one flaw: They were out of a number of things on their menu. When we first circulated the menu at work, everyone wrote down their order and paid into the pot accordingly. It was therefore a nuisance when we called to place the order and learned that they were out of several items, necessitating recirculating the menu and recalcuating who owed what. Once we got that ironed out, though, the lunch was excellent.

2  Thank Tripletmom96
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We actually ate at the Churchman's Rd. Newark, Delaware location. We went for lunch, There were so many choices on the menu, it was hard to choose. I ordered the half salad, half Akita panini, and my husband ordered the Newfoundland panini. My salad was so fresh and so big; hard to believe it was a half salad. My panini was simply delicious with portabello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, and pesto on a rosemary foccacia bread- yum. My husband's sandwich had tender and delicious turkey with pepper jack cheese on sourdough. He said he thinks its the best sandwich he has ever had. Counter service was quick and efficient and the prices were reasonable.

2  Thank Borioles97