“My kids love this place”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My kids love the bread and butter here. They love the ribs and pulled pork. Wait times can be 45 minutes most weekends. The bar area is usually pretty full. Service is usually good.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had grilled salmon with beans and broccoli and my son had a steak .we both enjoyed it and everyone els in the company liked their food as well. We were there a Saturday night so we had to wait 40 min. For a table but we went to the bar and had a drink . Their prices were very reasonable and our server was very nice and helpful.

1  Thank Rose S
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Ate here on Tues. night which turns out to be "childrens night" so the noise level can be a little more than usual. The steaks were delicious (NY strip and rib eye choices). Service was prompt although we had to ask for the rolls that are normally provided. Bucket of salty peanuts at the table can effectively increase your thirst, but the adult beverages and good tasting drinking water available can easily quench it.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

It was busy and loud and fun. We started with a "bucket of peanuts" and maybe the best margaritas I've every had. The food was excellent and plentiful. A month after our visit, I remember the margarita but my husband remembers how friendly all the staff were and how well they worked together. We both remember the excellent food. If you are looking for a quiet relaxing dinner out - this is not the place. If you are looking for a casual, fun place with good food, I think you will find it at the Texas Roadhouse.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have no idea what to say here. I have been going here for quite awhile and was so fond of this place. Seems like everytime I go back it just gets more horrible then before. I do love the bread but on my last visit, rolls were seated along with is, as the custom and they were so hard, you couldn't eat them. I would have told the waitress if I had been able to find her. Son got the chicken critters with mashed potatoes.. chicken was not cooked alll the way and he took one bite of the potatoes and that was it. He is 16 and will eat anything.. not this time. I ordered a steak with a baked potato.. OMG. I asked for medium and was beyond burned.. I tried to take a bite but was overwhelmed with salt. Potato looked like it should have been served the day before. Manager came over and I explained to her about the salt.. she said their meat had been coming thru another vendor and they were aware of the issues with it being very salty. Said I apologize and walked away.. HUH? I have food I cannot eat and you are sorry when I am paying for it. Doesn't work for me. Waitress asked me if I would like to take both meals home to go. I just looked at her. If I and my son didn't eat them there, why in the world would we want to take them home. I paid the entire bill and left. We went over to 5 guys and had lunch. I spent over $45 at this restaurant and ate nothing . What a rip off. I will NOT be back and judging by the lack of cars in the parking lot, alot are not either.

1  Thank Suzanne K