“Excellent Dinner!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Mission Viejo, CA
“Excellent Dinner!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stopped in on a Monday night and the place was hopping and I can see why. The food was great, service was good and went home happy. Only negative is if you are looking for a quiet place to eat, this isn't it - it is a fun, loud atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jmad3413

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Predictable”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Eaten at this chain before, so know what to expect with regard to the menu. Food was good & served hot. I still don't like the peanut shells all over the floor, but I knew that going in.

Visited August 2012
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Getting Worse”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been going here for over a year and have seen a huge decline.. Maybe since I go on a Sunday and no Manager is there. Went back last week after a 6 month absence. Place was empty. Was seated where we were freezing.. was told they had shut down first part of the restaurant since it was so cold and now rest was cold while first part was hot. Rolls came and I had to go and get the butter. I usually get a pork chop but went for prime rib.. asked for medium.. came how beyond well done and had some kind of nasty sauce on it and look like it had been grilled. I have eaten prime rib for years and no idea what this was. Waitress said it was au jus.. no way. seemed like soy sauce was all over it. Potato was cold and so overcooked nothing in it. Never got refills on drinks, rolls and they neglected to add salad dressing on my salad.. My sons Roadkill was excellent but mashed potatos were so bad he could not eat them.Service was horrible and most of the wait staff were too busy talking and laughing to notice any customers. Place used to be my favorite place to eat.. no more.. Just horrible and a waste of my money. I had one bite of prime rib and waitress never asked if it was ok or not, just too busy giving me the check. i just paid for a meal I did not eat. Given this place too many chances.. Sorry I am done. Maybe your luck will be better

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Suzanne K
Media, Pennsylvania
“average steakhouse”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

the rolls are great, popping hot with great butter. the salad was a bit too chopped for my liking.
had the prime rib. thinner than outback, and had a brown sauce on it, it didnt detract from the taste but not what i expected. there was no pepper mills and i'm a big pepper person. if i had to choose between texas and outback. outback wins

• Visited June 2012
Thornton, Pennsylvania
“Hardy meal!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is a good place for a family meal. The food is good, the service is excellent and the prices wont make your wallet cringe :)

Visited April 2012