“Awesome Thai Cuisine”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant in Spring Water Plaza
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I been to this amazing Thai Restaurant since 2015. Been a regular here since then. Everything from appetizers, to soups & salads and entrees. The woman Jackie who owns this location always greets me and knows that I love it very spicy. I always get the true fire of Thai Cuisine. My favourites are the Pad Thai, Pad Krapow, Spicy Noodles, Indonesian Peanut Noodles, Red Curry, Crab Rangoon, Thai Special Fried Rice. Try Nooddi Thai Chef you will be glad you did.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

My wife and I visited on a rainy day as we were in the mood for Thai food and this was the closest place. The atmosphere was good and the service efficient but the food was not very good. We both ordered the lunch special (soup/dumpling/entree). Soups were overly sweet and not good. The chicken was over cooked and chewy. Dumplings were thimble-sized with no hint of the seafood or crab in the name - only dough. Entrees were slightly better. My duck was tasty - although the meat itself was dry and shriveled. Wife's red curry was 'OK'. We will not be returning as there are better alternatives nearby.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Read that this was good so stopped yesterday on the way back from the doctors. My wife got the shrimp curry and it was OK but very sweet and she wanted it spicy. I ordered the Thai spiced beef which is supposed to be stir fried but what was served was beef that had been cooked in the curry sauce and was sweet from the coconut milk, definitely not a stir fry or a lunch worthy of a $30 price tag with no drinks, not even tea.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

Because our favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Philadelphia had recently closed, we looked for another. However we came across the Nooddi Thai Chef restaurant near us, whose menu offerings are very similar.

I ordered items similar to those I enjoyed previously. The Vietnamese Rolls ($7.50 for 2), containing shrimp, chicken, angle hair noodle, basil, veggies rolled in rice paper served with hoisin sauce. These were quite large and were quite tasty. My wife enjoyed the vegetarian dumplings ($7.25 for 5), which are prepared either fried or steamed and served with a soy sauce.

For the main course, I ordered the “Wild Ginger” – consisting of sliced fresh julienne ginger; sautéed with mushrooms, bell pepper, onions and scallions prepared with your choice of tofu with vegetables, chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, Calamari, or mixed seafood. Depending on the protein used, prices range from $10.95 to $16.95. My wife ordered the “Jungle King” – boldly spiced chicken sautéed with a vegetable medley, exotic spices, and Thai herbs ($13.95). Both entreés came with separate portions of white rice. Spicy menu items are marked from 1 to 4 peppers. There was little waiting time for each course to be brought to our table.

Our server was efficient in taking our order and everything was correctly prepared as requested.

As we often have our immediate family join us when we eat at Asian restaurants, the menu indicates that a 18% gratuity is added for party of 6 and up.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I been to this amazing Thai Restaurant since 2015. Been a regular here since then. Everything from appetizers, to soups & salads and entrees. The woman who owns this location always greets me and knows that I love it very spicy. I always get the true fire of Thai Cuisine. My favourites are the Pad Thai, Pad Krapow, Spicy Noodles, Indonesian Peanut Noodles, Red Curry, Crab Rangoon, Thai Special Fried Rice. Try Nooddi Thai Chef you will be glad you did.