“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant in Spring Water Plaza
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food was pretty fresh. Triange Tofu and Drunken Noodles are that darn good. They add complexity to the dinner entries and they are all delicious. My wife was impressed that they serve HOT tea, not just warm tea commonly at other restaurants. There are so many choices to make on the menu that I can't try everything at once. Adding notes to the menu on whether food is spicy or not is a bonus. The only downside is the dark interior, something has to light it up other than tiny round candles on each table.

There are newer reviews for Nooddi Thai Chef

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Visited a coupe times...first time was good, second time not so much. There was a very long black hair in my noodles. Sorrry, will not return.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I absolutely love this little place! The food is always delicious. I am relatively new to the world of Thai food, so I have never had the same thing twice. Have to try it all to really know! Every dish I have had was absolutely wonderful. I will have to leave the assessment of its "authenticity" to more experienced Thai diners. Spicy IS spicy, so be aware, this is not like the "dumbed down" Chinese fare that seems so common these days. Also, the fact that it is BYOB makes it a real "bargain" night out. I suggest beers like pilsners or lighter lagers, or riesling, sauvignon blanc or gewurztraminer white wines. I do know wine, and I don't think any red wine would do much to compliment the complex and somewhat delicate flavors of this cuisine. Rather, reds might simply "over-run" it.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The decor is dark which is a turn-off for me. The menu is traditional with small portions. Service is slow.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Love this place. Quiet soothing atmosphere, great food at a great price. My favorite is their coconut soup with tofu and the curry dishes are great as well.

Usually show up once a month and you never have to wait for a table even on the weekends. Efficient friendly service.