“Expensive”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Good sushi, slow service and expensive for what you get. Other sushi places seem to have a better value for your money.

Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten sushi all over as it is my favorite food type. I have been all over philadelphia area and even when traveling. Though I have had some good sushi, Masamoto is still the best I've had. Their specialty rolls are delicious. My favorites are Volcano, Strawberry, Bamboo, Spicy Naruto and Concordville. Their dinners are good as well so others that don't care for sushi will find something they like. I have also converted many who did not like sushi into sushi lovers with this place. Well done.... Also BYOB..... It just keeps getting better.

1 Thank Christopher C
Southeastern, Pennsylvania
“Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

There are three awesome things about this place: The food, service, and it is a BYOB! We have been several times with a group of freinds, and the staff is very accomodating. Love that we can cut costs a little by bringing our own wine.... more to spend on food. On our most recent visit, even putting birthday candles in the "dessert sushi"... YUM!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Daboma
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Love this sushi bar! The food is really good and they have a really great selection of interesting rolls. I love the whole lobster roll! It's ridiculous! The seafood salad is terrific. They also have hamachi which is a delicious appetizer and worth the wait! The green tea is also very good. I go back all the time to see what new sushi roll they came up with next! The service is great and the staff are really nice!

1 Thank russmuscle
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“BYOB Sushi in Glen Mills”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Has become a regular stop for my family. The menu and sushi quality have improved over past 12 months. Very good value and nice selection of sushi, rolls, and cooked Japanese dishes. Soda served in cans with free refills....BYOB makes it even better...wine or beer...service staff is young but helpful....not always the fastest....and now they take reservations but we rarely need one....lots of takeout business....oh, and not the friendliest sushi chefs but they make good sushi.....enjoy!

1 Thank Bowlerx_424

Been to Masamoto? Share your experiences!