“Great sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great sushi”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Love this sushi bar! The food is really good and they have a really great selection of interesting rolls. I love the whole lobster roll! It's ridiculous! The seafood salad is terrific. They also have hamachi which is a delicious appetizer and worth the wait! The green tea is also very good. I go back all the time to see what new sushi roll they came up with next! The service is great and the staff are really nice!

1 Thank russmuscle

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“BYOB Sushi in Glen Mills”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Has become a regular stop for my family. The menu and sushi quality have improved over past 12 months. Very good value and nice selection of sushi, rolls, and cooked Japanese dishes. Soda served in cans with free refills....BYOB makes it even better...wine or beer...service staff is young but helpful....not always the fastest....and now they take reservations but we rarely need one....lots of takeout business....oh, and not the friendliest sushi chefs but they make good sushi.....enjoy!

1 Thank Bowlerx_424
“Great food but lengthy wait.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I have been many times but last night to let my girlfriend try it. For an appetizer we ordered the fried calamari which was some of the best I have had. We ordered three of the specialty roll which we both thought were great. The only disappointment was the wait time for our food. It was busy but to wait 25 min for your appetizer and another 15 for your rolls is unacceptable. I'm in the area a few times a month so will give it another shot because the food is so good. Hopefully it was just a fluke.

delaware
“great spot and byob too”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just can"t say enough about Masamoto"s . The sushi is amazing always the freshest with a presentation to match. The service is great as well they always get it right. BYOB makes it nice.Last night 12 of us celebrated my son's 30th birthday and it was perfect .We were allowed to make a reservation.They have now a $3.00 open bottle charge.[no problem] the appetizers which we tried last night are very good, the combination platter was excellent nice choices for $12.00 and the spring rolls delicious, cooked perfectly.There are many choices on the menu all sure to please. i was never a big fan of sushi but thanks to masamotos and my son for finding this great spot i recommend that you give Masamotos a try..definetly worth it. We're hooked....

• Visited October 2012
Philadelphia
“Good Food at Excellent Prices”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

After being very disappointed with local Japanese restaurants, my husband and I decided to give Masamotos a try. Since then, we have been a second time and we have enjoyed both experiences. The decor of the restaurant is simplistic and clean, and the food is well priced for the portion sizes. We both enjoyed the miso soup and my husband likes the fresh sushi that is artistically prepared as you wait. There are some terrific lunch specials to choose from and just enough food that you will not need a take- home box.

• Visited October 2012