“Used to love this place”
Review of Mile High Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

Mile High Steak and Seafood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 202
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

How can they get a steak wrong more than once? When it happens once I can easily get over it, everyone has a bad day but this is the third time I've overpaid for an over cooked steak!!! You are a steak house! Get a grip Mile High

There are newer reviews for Mile High Steak and Seafood

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We have gone here a couple of times for happy hour because everyday the bar food is half off. That is good but the food doesn't always come out done right. The burgers were well done instead of medium. Bartender's are not very friendly. There is a great potential for this place. I will go back again to see if it has improved because it is still a great happy hour pricing

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I ate here twice. The first visit was very good but my second visit was exceptional. I ordered bison medium rare. I actually said yum after every bite.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good food@ a great price! Nice place to meet friends & exchange ideas at the bar before being seated. The steaks are very good, lobsters tails are the best.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went because we received a gift card. I'm glad that we didn't have to pay full price because it wasn't worth it. The salad was blah and the dressing tasted like it came straight out of a bottle. Our server, Cecelia, looked as though she'd be better suited in a diner rather than a steak restaurant. We only found her name when we looked at the receipt because she didn't introduce herself. Plates and flatware were placed haphazardly, and the entire service was not professionally done. The steaks were good, but the overall experience was lacking. We wouldn't recommend this place at all, and would not return.