The Inn at Grace Winery
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$106
Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel(Glen Mills)(Great Value!)
$113
$80
Travelocity
$72
Hotels.com
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$80
$68
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$94
$118
HIExpress.com
All reviewsthe main housethe cottagesb bbed and breakfastmarble bathroomgrounds are gorgeousla portafarm animalsbeautiful place to staynext morningjacuzzi tuboatmealpropertyloungedprivacyodorroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary. It was an absolute delight. We stayed in one of the cottages, the Hemphill. The room had an absolutely beautiful bathroom and a very comfortable bed. The room was immaculate. All the staff were quite welcoming. We were shown around the property and made to feel very welcome. The breakfast was made to order, anything we desired. The food was delicious. We would definitely recommend this property for a relaxing get away. So much to see and do nearby as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed here about 2 months ago- i had booked one of the cheapest rooms, as it was stretching my budget.
Upon arrival, i was told the heat in my room wasn't working, so i had been upgraded to the masters chambers.
It was AMAZING! The young man who checked me in, brought up firewood for the fireplace before i even had the chance to call my boyfriend and tell him i had made it there.
They chopped up apples, so we could feed their ponies.
They have complimentary sangria that is to die for......
can't express how gracious the hosts are and how gorgeous the estate is!
waking up to ponies rolling in the snow, while a fire roared n our bedroom was magic.

Room Tip: master's chambers!!!!! the clawfoot tub, fireplace,and view of the ponies is spectacular.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin C
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is my 6th or 7th visit to Sweetwater Farm, and I don't know how, but it keeps getting better! One of same rooms I have stayed in before had been remodeled and the bathroom is absolutely stunning! I took a wander along the cottages as well and it looks like the same can be said for those rooms too.
The sheets on the bed were so smooth and high quality I had to check what they were to try to buy for my home.
One of the best things about Sweetwater Farm is the atmosphere, relaxing, calm, the grounds are just beautiful. The breakfasts were also first rate, and the new breakfast room with glass door takes it all up another notch as well. LOVED the breakfast each of the 3 mornings we were there!
We also purchased a bottle of the Grace Winery Chardonnay and sat by the fire in the main house, doesn't get much better.
The staff really went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay, and one thing is for sure, it's back on the list of MUST RETURN for next year!

Room Tip: A room with a fireplace is beautiful, and you just need to push a button to get it lit! EASY The master bedroom bathroom is stunning!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We have stayed at Sweetwater 8 times in the past 4 years, and unfortunately we may have had our last visit. They have done a lot of remodeling which has frankly detracted from the charm of the property. The winery on site has taken much of the establishment's focus and the bed and breakfast seems to be built around getting folks to drink there. I wish they would have focused their efforts into making the walls more sound proofed, as you can literally hear everything someone says from one room to the next, especially in the attached cottages. I didn't sleep more than 3 hours on my last visit. And the breakfasts leave a lot to be desired. Maybe it's our bad luck, but we have been served eggs every time we have been there. Pancakes or other entree choices would be nice for a change. It's a shame, really, because we had some great stays early on, but at $300 a night it isn't worth it any longer.

• Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I just spent a mid-week getway @ this most quiet, relaxing bed & breakfast.Grounds are very elegant, with it's own winery on site, adirondack chairs with fire pits to be found for relaxing enjoying the peace of it all. One evening staff set us a fire so we could enjoy a glass of wine watching the sunset. Breakfast each morning each morning on enclosed patio with a view of the grounds. Staff greeted you with Hot Coffee or Tea , fresh baked muffins or danish. Which they gave enough time to slowly awake to the day. Breakfast was a choice of something different everyday eggs of some sort/ and or pancakes waffles etc. Brogan the in resident dog would stop by each table. Brogan also will be your guide for a hike of the grounds if you ask him.
On a negative note, stayed in the Greenhouse which could use some up dating. Curtains in common area of Greenhouse where in need of washing or a change. We had a bee problem in the room, When asking at desk to have someone do something. Where told they would get right on it. Never did; killed bees myself. House keeping never seemed to swept floors as dead bees remind on floor for our entire stay. We where not there to stay in our room so I would have say this would not stop me from returning or recommending to others. But would like to see improvement.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends