“What a treat”

Terrain Garden Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrain Garden Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt. 322
Description: Terrain Cafe celebrates the cycle of the seasons and the bounty of the land. Using hand-selected local produce, meats, seafood, and dairy products, we take pride in creating seasonal menus using hand selected local produce, meats & dairy products at their peak of freshness, from farmers we know and trust. Our bright, open spaces reflect the beauty of nature, complementing a menu and experience created in collaboration with James Beard Award-winning Chef Marc Vetri and the Vetri Family team.
Baton Rouge, LA
“What a treat”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went to Terrain for the first time and so enjoyed the experience. The brunch was wonderful, good and service. Highly recommend Terrain...pure joy. The garden center is fabulous...I have never seen anything quite so nice. Came away with lots of ideas for creating container gardening in my courtyard in Louisiana. Terrain is part of the same corporation as Anthropologie...creativity and beauty abound. An excellent venue to celebrate a special occasion...large or small...including a wedding.

1 Thank GloriaBatonRouge

Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Fresh food in a fresh atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always pleased with the service and food. Enticingly served in unique dishes and glasses I would recommend lunch (have never had dinner). Be sure to reserve a head of time or you might be on the outside looking in.
Lots of fun things to browse before or after your meal at Terrain so add a little extra time for that too.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank peijade1
“If we could get seated for our 12:15 reservation I could review....”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Seated 35 minutes after original reservation. Love the garden room though a bit noisy. Cheese plate was a hit along with the lamb burger with pepper jelly and bread. Orfanic omlet a bit runny for our liking. Very good salted caramel machiatto. Waitress was friendly and efficient. Host almost lost us due to the wait. We will return!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Worst buffet brunch I've ever been to”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have eaten in the Greenhouse of Terrain many times and been pleased with the food. When my friends and their husbands decided to go out for Easter brunch, I recommended Terraine. I was told when I made the reservation that we would not be in the greenhouse restaurant and that it would be a buffet rather than choosing from the menu since there were more than 4 people in our party.
When we arrived the setting was very nice and the staff very personable and efficient. The food was horrible both in quality and quantity. It consisted of salmon on toast points, mixed greens, mini blueberry muffins, dry scones, 2X2 inch frittata squares, tough fatty prime rib with no au jus, burnt French toast casserole, mixed vegetables, and cobbler (no dessert table) .

Have you ever been to a brunch without an omelette station or fruit? I was embarrassed to have suggested this restaurant. The cost was $35/person - without a cocktail. I sent a similar letter to the restaurant and have not heard a thing. Maybe this will get their attention. I will never eat here again.

4 Thank A330FA
Glen Mills PA
“Unique Experience”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Incredible food in a unique setting - the inside of a greenhouse. Beautiful setting, beautiful food. Great for a special occasion. Easy place to linger.

Visited December 2012