All reviews longwood gardens texas roadhouse chick fil state farm complimentary breakfast parking lot the breakfast area restaurants and shopping family reunion west chester yogurt stay there again convenient location front desk staff hot tub up to date king suite
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As I’ve always found, the people at this Hampton Inn were lovely. However the room furnishings are older and worn. They need to replace everything in the rooms to be more up to date and especially less worn. I always choose Hampton Inn when traveling but notice some have old worn out decor and need to be updated.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank blairteam
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear blairteam,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that you were unhappy with the furnishings in your room. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and we regret that we were unable to meet that expectation for you. We are working with our maintenance staff, as we are always looking to improve our guest experience; your feedback is a valuable step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us again in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

History tour of the area included the Brandywine River Art, Longwood Garden and Brandywine Battlefield. Nice area and this hotel is close to everything. Enjoyed great meals at nearby locations and will return.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CaseyS1613, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Philip B,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I am happy to hear that our location was convenient for your travels and that you found your room to your liking. We hope to see you again soon!

Safe travels until next time!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

The hotel promised to comp the “Bridal Suite” (a King bedroom only) if half our guests reserved their rooms 30 days prior to the event. Not only were guests not given the block reduced fee, when the minimum requirement for our complimentary suite was filled, we were charged full price! When asked to look into these issues on numerous occasions, I was either hung up on or told someone would look into it and call back - which they never did.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CaseyS1613, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

brittiluke,

I greatly apologize for any issues that you experienced and any miscommunications that may have taken place. Our team prides ourselves on working hard to create a comfortable, convenient and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. I apologize that this was not what you experienced. We would certainly like to look into what happened and fix any problems that may have been caused on our end. I have reached out to you directly in order to discuss this in more detail.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Nine in our family ranging from 1 to 84 years old attended a wedding in Chadd's Ford and stayed at this hotel. Everything worked out really well, the staff was attentive during our two-day stay, and we all had a good time. The breakfast was superior to what is usually made available as a complementary meal. If we have another event in the area, we will not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CaseyS1613, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

ericcP5784WT,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and were well taken care of by our team members. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Safe travels until the next time!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Hotel had scheduled outage of water service and did not notify us until we noticed a written notice on entrance door when we arrived. Staff offered no assistance. Although I requested I I asked to speak to manager, none was available and no contact after checkout was made even though I asked for this. We had planned for check out near the noon cutoff time but had to revise because of absence of water in rooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

John L,

I would like to apologize for the issue that you experienced during your stay with us and for the lack of communication. I have reached out to you directly and look forward to speaking about this in further detail. I do hope that you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay and thank you for taking the time to share with us the experience that you had. Your feedback allows us to know where we need to focus on improving!