Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)
View Hotel
Brandywine River Hotel(Chadds Ford)
View Hotel
All reviewslongwood gardenstexas roadhousechick filstate farmcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingchadds fordfamily reunionconvenient locationyogurtfront desk stafffitness centerclean roomswould stay againchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

In need of a great location for getting to various areas of Phila from City Line to Wayne to West Chester, this place fit the bill, recommended a super place to eat and treated us royally. Will return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hiscford, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! There are many great restaurants in our area and I am glad that the staff was able to recommend one for you. We look forward to seeing you again, and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here 09/06/13-09/08/13 from the first night I noticed that my feet and legs were itchy but attributed it to whatever they washed the sheets in. The next day I noticed a couple bug bites on my feet and legs and thought maybe a mosquito got in the room. By Sunday morning I was covered on my arms, face and lower legs with bed bug bites. I can only hope they did not travel home with me I will never stay there again. At almost 134 a night before taxes and being a Hampton Inn I never would have suspected they would be infested.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank backchick

I am sorry for the quality of you recent stay at our hotel and appreciate your feedback. The health and safety of our guests is very important to us and we strive to provide our guests with 100% satisfaction. I assure you that routine inspections for cleanliness and pests are completed and all concerns are addressed to the best of our ability. Please contact me directly so I can speak directly with you about this matter. I can be reached at 610-358-9540, ask for the General Manager.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you're looking for cleanliness (my biggest concern), then this is the place for you! Everything was new and very clean. Good selection for breakfast, which was included. Pool and exercise areas looked nice,although we didn't make use of these amenities. The staff was friendly. HOWEVER, the King Room was small and lacked a mini fridge and microwave. We felt motion sick from the flimsy mattress that moved with even the slightest turn! Needless to say we didn't sleep soundly. Might have been better to request a room with 2 queen beds instead.
The motel is located conveniently to shopping, restaurants, and a few points of interest.
Overall 4 stars but would make requests on any possible future stays.

Room Tip: Rooms on top floor, away from the main road and elevator are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Starbarb11
hiscford, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you very much for your honest feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall, and that our amenities and location were convenient for you. From your description, it appears that you reserved a Standard King room, and if you require or desire a mini fridge and microwave, might I suggest a King Studio Suite for any future stays? I have passed on your concerns regarding the mattress so that this can be looked into future. I greatly apologize for any aspects that were dissatisfactory, and encourage you to call me directly at 610-358-9540 if you would like to further discuss your stay.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The location is important. This hotel is at the center of nearby shopping and restaurants. Its relatively new construction makes it the most attractive and comfortable hotel in this Chadds Ford / Glen Mills area. A good value - better than its competitors - in terms of price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our centralized location as well as the hotel’s amenities! Our complimentary breakfast and complimentary WiFi are by far the most utilized, but many guests also enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, whirlpool, and business center! We hope you’ll return soon and enjoy more of the wonderful Brandywine Valley!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I called today as we are arriving on Friday and checking in for a wedding. I had some very needy requests as we are traveling with a baby (6 months) for the first time. My requests:
-Crib
-Top floor, corner room
-Adjoining rooms (I have booked 2)
-Refrigerator in room
I spoke with Adam on the the phone and he helped me make these requests on my reservation. It sounds like a crib for the baby isn't a problem. I explained that I'd like a top floor, corner room if possible so that if our daughter is loud we are disturbing as few guests as possible. I have 2 rooms booked as my sister is joining us to help me with the baby so I asked for the rooms to be adjoined. It sounds like this isn't possible as I booked 1 King and 1 Double Queen. I asked if I switched the King to a Double Queen could we adjoin them and yes we can but there are no DQ's available at this time. I will check again tomorrow but now I know the different room types can't be adjoining, good to know for next time. Adam did make a note that I'd like the rooms to as close as possible. I also asked about a refrigerator in our room, as I'm thinking about how to keep baby food and formula cold. When I called 2 months ago to make the reservations suites were not available. I had thought this request would not be possible but Adam surprised me by telling me he could put this note on our reservation as well! Overall, Adam was very friendly and helpful during my needy phone call. If everyone at this Hampton Inn are as nice and accommodating as Adam was on the phone then I think this trip will go smoothly! This review is a 4 star as we'll see if any of my requests are granted but if I could give Adam 5 stars in the same review I would, I expected him to be a little annoyed with me and he was anything but. Fingers crossed!

Room Tip: If you want rooms to be adjoining you need to book the same type of rooms (i.e. 2 double queens). Requests for this are not guaranteed.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for passing on your wonderful interaction with Adam over the phone today! We are so happy when guests give us advance notice such as you did, as it makes those requests much easier for our staff to assist with. I hope that your entire group enjoyed the wedding events, and that we were able to meet your needs. You are correct, the number and configuration of connecting rooms typically requires some coordination on our staff’s part – but it is always something we are willing to work with our guests to best meet their needs. If you have any follow-up items, would you mind calling the hotel directly at 610-358-9540? Thanks so much!