Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)
View Hotel
Brandywine River Hotel(Chadds Ford)
View Hotel
All reviewslongwood gardenstexas roadhousechick filstate farmcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingchadds fordfamily reunionconvenient locationyogurtfront desk stafffitness centerclean roomswould stay againchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Excellent location for tourists looking to visit DuPont properties.Longwood Gardens is only eight miles away and is beautiful to visit especially in the Spring, fall and Winter. Wintheur is also a must see since Mr. Dupont was one of the first to recognize the importance of saving Early American furniture and fixtures such as linens, quilts and other items. We did not have enough time to visit the other two properties plus we have to see Winthurer again to see the other exhibits there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hiscford, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

We absolutely agree that the DuPont Estates are some of the most interesting attractions in our area and love to see our guests enjoy them! We’ll look forward to seeing you back again soon and hope you will enjoy your next stay just as much!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel is a gem! I'll be staying there whenever I visit Longwood or other nearby attractions. The decor is updated w/o being sterile. Everything is spotlessly clean. The front desk personnel are helpful, kind, and efficient. For us, the pool and hot tub were a perfect way to end a day of driving and walking at Longwood.
The hotel was full on the weekend that I stayed, and the proactive staff opened another room to provide ample breakfast space for all.

1  Thank fairville
hiscford, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

We’re glad to be a gem that you’ll return to visit and are so happy you enjoyed what our hotel and staff had to offer! We are happy to make suggestions if you would like to visit other area attractions, and hope we will see you again very soon! Busy weekends occur frequently in the spring and summer, so don’t hesitate to call and let us know what we can do to assist you.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very clean, very efficient...room was really nice- everything was clean, beds were comfortable, room was spacious, bathroom was very clean...pool was well kept...always appreciate the breakfast and all the options while traveling with the family...little noise on this stay from a group of high schoolers staying as well...

1  Thank Kristin C

Well kept, clean, and efficient – those are words we love to hear about our hotel! Our staff is glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast and the pool as well during your stay! I do want to apologize if our band group disturbed you, we do our best to keep them quiet and separated from our other guests. Please do not hesitate to request a quiet location when you return and we will do our best for you!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have only good things to say about this location. Our room was clean, the bed comfortable, the shower hot, the bathroom clean with plenty of space for our items. Free breakfast was a nice touch--not gourmet but it did the trick for what it was.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much Karen for letting us know that all of the amenities and offerings in your room met your expectations. We are happy to provide all of those complimentary amenities, including the hot breakfast! Keep an eye out for other Hampton Inns, we are constantly evolving to meet our guests’ needs and hope you will continue to visit our Hilton Family Hotels.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I wanted to write to sing the praises of Jessica at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford in Glen Muir, PA. I entered the hotel after a long day of driving and one of my boys was complaining of feeling ill, so he and my other son and husband stayed in the car. Jessica overheard me talking about my son, arranged for us to have a handicapped King room in case my son continued to feel ill and offered a rollaway bed so no one would have to share a bed with my son. She also made sure we were on the first floor (as I had requested online) right by a door so my son wouldn't have to travel far by foot. Fortunately, my son was only car sick, and within an hour was feeling better. When she heard, Jessica let out a cheer and she, along with Ben, were very kind to us for the rest of our stay. At the end of the visit, I called up to the front desk and said we were going to leave our room keys in the room and were taking off - Jessica recognized me, asked if my son was still doing ok, and wished me a wonderful day. Such fantastic service!! Best of all, the room was gorgeous and immaculate, the indoor pool was very comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I was so glad to meet you at check-in, and am glad that your interactions with all of our staff and amenities were so wonderful! Our pool is a popular place and we love to see families such as yours able to enjoy it. We will be glad to see you again soon - and hope you have a wonderful Spring with your family.