All reviewstea kettleshawnricardguestspa
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Girard for my husbands class reunion and family reunion. Am I the best wife or what? Traveling from Colorado is tough because it's paradise but here we were in Girard. My husbands cousin recommended the place and helped with reservations. The house is very pretty and cared for meticulously by Jeannie and Shawn. The decor reminds me of an English country home. Did I mention that it's spotlessly clean? The breakfast is fabulous. I am wheat and dairy free and Jeannie and Shawn met my needs without a hiccough. We would definitely return and recommend it if you're visiting the area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FlyingNNP
Reviewed August 21, 2017

My daughter and I chose this wonderful B&B to stay for the weekend while attending the D-Day event in Conneaut. (20 minutes away) Couldn't have been nicer. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly home owners who really care about your comfort. Décor was just beautiful. Highlight of every morning a "proper English breakfast". Would definitely stay again and again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We reserved three rooms for a family birthday celebration. Jeannie and Shawn are wonderful hosts and they keep an amazing property. Our guests were very comfortable. This is a lovely spot that you can know your guests are well provided for. The prices are really reasonable and we hear the dogs are the stars of the show.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Jean & Shawn were great host, really enjoyed our stay,would highly recommend staying here. There's off street parking,and a excellent breakfast,really liked talking to Jean,and meeting the guest. We had fun

Room Tip: We had the walnut room
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

April 28, 2017. After almost 60km of cycling, and the end of our 2nd week, we were looking for accommodations for the evening when we passed Four Creeks B&B. When on a bike, you can't just 'run down the highway' to find hotels, so my husband went to the door to see if there was a room for the night. We do this often, not knowing the town we will end up at for the evening, or even where we will stay. That's all part of the adventure or our cycling trips we take every spring, to someplace in North America, or Europe.
We were greeted by our host Jeannie who registered us, introduced us to her two happy little dogs, then showed us around her lovely home. Our room was comfortable and cosy with everything you might need, small fridge, tea kettle, coffee and tea and biscuits. Very 'homey'. We were given a choice of time for breakfast, and what we would like, which turned out to be very filling and delicious.
Jeannie and Shawn displayed wonderful hospitality to their guests. It was a real pleasure spending an evening in their lovely home.
Pam & Don McKenzie. Calgary, Alberta, Canada
(On a cycling trip from Toronto, Ontario to Washington, DC/NY back to Toronto)

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple