“We will definately be back!”

Four Creeks Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Girard B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My mom and I were in Erie to visit my aunt. We loved our stay at Four Creeks. Jeannie and Shawn couldn't have been any nicer and Muffin was adorable! Our room was wonderful. Very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was excellent. The drive from Erie to Girard is really easy and only about 15 minutes. Any time we head to Erie, we will stay at Four Creeks B & B!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alyson M

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Took my husband to Erie for fishing I pick the bed and breakfast because I though the creeks were on the property, so I was a little disappointed, but once in the house my disappointment left, it was lovely, I love the extra touches in the bedroom with the tea kettle and cookies, the breakfast was also very good, I would definitely recommend staying here, and would stay again, it was also extremely clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights at this B&B. We were looking for a hotel and could not find one as they were all booked up which was definitely to our advantage because we found this B&B. We had such a wonderful time here. Jeannie and Shawn and "Muffin" were excellent hosts. Jeannie is so very friendly, helpful and caring. Shawn is a "jack of all trades", fixing anything that breaks and cooking wonderful breakfasts. Muffin is so cute and she came right up to me. The rooms are all very clean. I felt as though I were spending time in my own home. Jeannie took time to speak with me and we had some good laughs. The B&B is done up in an English style and there is an English type garden in back of the house which guests are allowed to sit in the chairs. We would recommend this B&B to anyone. It was a delightful stay for both of us and very relaxing.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the second floor (there are 4 rooms available). Our room was on the street and it...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barbara s
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have just spent two restful nights in this quaint B&B. If you are after a home away from home, Jeannie was the perfect host. This B&B met all of our needs. A clean and beautifully decorated room, with all the comforts from home. We looked forward to breakfast each morning as it offered fresh and fulfilling options, not to mention the beautifully set table! I felt royal! We highly recommend this B&B.

Angelina & Ben
Australia

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ange2209
Reviewed July 18, 2013

What a find! Great breakfast, inviting room (Bear Creek), lively conversations with hosts and other guests, comfortable lounge area. Almost half the price of Erie hotels and twice the value. One of the nicest B&Bs we've stayed at in either Canada, Great Britain or Ireland.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MereMarie
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Jennie and Shawn are welcoming and thoughtful hosts, and the lodging options are limited in this town. That said, this is a very simple, modest B&B, a normal house in a town that has seen better days. The rooms are basically furnished...no reading chairs or writing tables in the two rooms I saw, but they did have coffee/tea makers, a mini fridge and a small box of welcome chocolates. The full English-style breakfast is lovely, especially with Jennie's English china but I think most of the previous reviewers are overly enthusiastic or not every experienced travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed at 4 Creeks for the weekend and our hosts could not have been more welcoming. Shawn and Jeannie are like long lost friends. If you stay here be sure to have Shawn cook you dinner at least once. My husband and I thought it was one of the best meals we had eaten in a long while. The only reason we did not give this a full Excellent rating is the exterior noise. The Church across the street rang bells every hour...we solved that problem by wearing earplugs the 2nd night. It was not enough of a distraction to keep me from going back though...just wanted to give a truthful review.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms not facing the street
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank plum_fam

Been to Four Creeks Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!