“Great Resaurant in an Unlikely Location”
Review of Cala Lily Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a fantastic meal at the Cala Lily Café two weeks ago. This is definitely the place to go for a special occasion. The restaurant sits in a very small strip mall and would be easy to miss but don't be fooled. They serve some of the best food this city has to offer. The Ron's salad was a great way to start our meals and the cranberries were a great addition. I opted for their pumpkin tortellini alfredo, and you won't go wrong if you do too. The pasta was fresh and the pumpkin tasty and creamy. Their portions are also right sized, not too big and not too small. Our server was very attentive and right on with her recommendations. She wasn't intrusive but always made sure to keep our water glasses full and made a great suggestion for a bottle of wine that we loved. We went on a Thursday evening and the restaurant was busy but not overly loud. It's a rather small venue so making reservations would be advisable. They also have an early dinner menu until 6:30 PM that can help keep down the price. This is a rather expensive restaurant but the quality made it well worth the price we paid. We definitely think you should give the Cala Lily a try. We think you will be as impressed as we were.

There are newer reviews for Cala Lily Cafe

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a hidden jewel. If you don't know where it is, you might miss it. A very small intimate dining experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Cala Lily never dissapoints. Unassuming storefront and small homey interior hides culinary brilliance! Top notch fare, interesting combinations, and ever changing menu make this place a new experience each time. Call for reservations, especially at prime dinner time on weekends. This is the type of place that I hope people don't find, but at the same time I want to shout how great it is on rooftops. The seafood I had this past weekend at Caly Lily was FAR better than highly rated seafood restaurants I recently ate at in Washington, D.C. Can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank 007_HappyTraveler
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I have been to your café twice since moving to Valencia and both trips were well
worth the time. Food and service are both top notch. We recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank Edward H
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a small restaurant with a nice size bar and fantastic food mixtures. They have started to advertise customer appreciation and back to school menus for a reduced price. It makes the meal more affordable and the food is truly different than any other restaurant in the area.
The chef likes to mix different tastes. It might be goat cheese or pumpkin gnocchi but the garnish or sauce is always a great accompaniment to the dish.