“worst dining experience revisited”

Atria's Restaurant - Richland
Reserve with OpenTable
Atria's Restaurant - Richland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Gibsonia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Telephone 724-444-7333This is a relatively new Atria's
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“worst dining experience revisited”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Previously, I wrote a scathing review of this restaurant. Since then the manager wrote me, and invited me back. He stated that he had just taken charge of the restaurant recently, and was instituting changes.

We revisited Atria's on Saturday, and it was completely different. Although we were seated in the dining room this time, you could hear that the music was turned down to a comfortable level, the waiter was very good, the place was eat and cean and the food was cooked as ordered.

Mr Shimko has done a fine job of reorganizing this restaurant, and I congratule him on a job well one.

• Visited June 2014

“Usually good”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have gone to Atria's a lot of times and really enjoyed their food abad great service. But tonight???? The food was still very good. I highly recommend the crab bisque soup. The service was terrible. WE were a party of 6 with two of the group under 12 with normal orders, nothing out of the ordinary and it took us almost two hours to order and have dinner without even dessert. The children were great, but the evening was too l;ing due to the service.

• Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Worst dining experience of my life”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hostess seated us,( 2 couples) adjacent the bar, although there was plenty of seating in the dining room. The chairs were spotted and dirty, had to brush crumbs off the cushions. The waiter was terrible, he kept asking me if I was done withj my salad, approx 6 times in as many minutes, the music was so loud we couldn,t converse properly. My wife's food was overcooked.

All in all this was the worst dining experience of my life. From beginning to end it was horrible

• Visited May 2014
Gibsonia
“Decent food, a little pricey”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food here is good and the service is excellent. The prices are slightly above the quality of the food.

• Visited May 2014
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I generally like to eat at this tavern.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I find the dining experience at Atria's in Richland usually enjoyable. The food is well prepared and the wait staff are usually attentive. The seasonal menu offerings provide for a nice variety. The tavern general manager / partner is very concerned that his guests enjoy their dining experience. We eat here frequently and with frequency you will occasionally see a chink in any armor. So has been the case with this Atria's. We've have had an occasional waitress that may be having a bad night or a meal that isn't quite as good as a previous sampling. But I believe it is impossible to be perfect 100% of the time. And as I said, the tavern general manager is concerned about his guests' experiences and has addressed the problem the few times we've experienced one.

• Visited January 2014