“B&B features outstanding buccolic setting & great hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gibsonia
Sun and Cricket Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Gibsonia B&B and Inns
Aomori, Japan
“B&B features outstanding buccolic setting & great hospitality”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Sun & Cricket (S&C) is an outstanding, elegant B&B on a horse farm northeast of Pittsburgh. We (two adults & teenaged son) stayed in the Log Cabin, an old building with modern features and plenty of room. The owners were very hospitable. Tara made us an excellent breakfast. I think most anyone -- "horse person" or not -- will find staying at S&C to be a hugely positive and enjoyable experience.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 7, 2008

My husband and I stayed in the carriage house, which is separate from the main house where the owners live. The room was very nice, comfortable, nicely decorated and well-kept. It is a very private setting, unlike some B&Bs where everyone is in the same house. The property is also very quiet and peaceful, with several horses and green pastures. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank ts60611
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2003

I have waited sometime to write this comment because I needed to get over, what I know was biased treatment regarding my return reservation. We stayed going out on a tuesday night. There were some strained and uncomfortable conversations when we first arrived but were forgotten before the end of the evening because of the helpfulness of the gentleman host. When we left the next morning we were helped for sometime by the hostess and things were smoothed over. We proceeded on to our clinic but by saturday deceided that we would not stop but travel with others back to MI. I called to cancel our reservation for the following monday only to be told that cancellations required a one week notice and that I should have cancelled when I left(as you will note even this would not have been one week) since she knew when we left that we would not be back.
I was charged$115 for the monday night in April! A very lovely place,
clean with nice accomodations for horses. Please make sure to dot you
I's and cross your T's if you stay here.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gibsonia
Quality Inn & Suites North
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Wexford-Sewickley
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cra...
#2 of 15 in Cranberry Township
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Mills

Been to Sun and Cricket Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!