“Best Tasting Experience in Lancaster County!”
Review of Twin Brook Winery

Twin Brook Winery
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Gap
More attraction details
Owner description: A 67 acre estate winery in Lancaster County, PA, Twin Brook Winery houses a state of the art winemaking facility and rustically elegant tasting room in it's restored 19th century bank barn. Wine tasting, cellar tours, and picnic grounds in the vinyard.Open 7 days:Monday thru Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 12pm - 5pm.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you love fine wines, great atmosphere and casual surroundings, then Twin Brook Winery must be at the top of your must-do list! Located just south of Gap, PA, the winery sits among the rustic surroundings of an ancient farm. The shop/tasting bar is located inside a large barn-like structure. Amble up to the wine tasting bar before browsing the vast selection of wines produced on the property. Buy by the bottle or enjoy case discounts. The shop also carries wine related gifts and souvenirs. The staff is friendly and very helpful with your selections. They have an entertainment program, which features local musicians and outdoor activities. The schedule can be found on their website. I highly recommend the Twin Brook Winery!

1  Thank Ted J
There are newer reviews for Twin Brook Winery

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great place to visit. Never rushed, enjoy tasting their array of wines in the winery and chat with the vintner.. Great place for events.. (My daughter had her wedding reception there, it was beautiful!)

2  Thank Dori L
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I travelled through Lancaster, Pa and stopped to eat at Millers. Stopped into the shop nearby, and tried the Strasburger Red. Took the wine the our B&B and loved it. Loved it so much that I have tried looking to see where I could get it close to where I live. I have beed disapointed that I have not found it as of yet. Love love love the wine. Sweet wine.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Delicious wine and great service. Really enjoyed the Cayuga and Spiced wine! Which will be excellent during the holiday season

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have passed by this winery for quite sometime and decided on a whim to stop in and solve my curosity. I am by far a wine Conisseure but I really enjoyed the rustic atmosphere, the inexpensive wine tasting and the friendly staff. If you are in the area this is something you really should stop and experience.

1  Thank lmags0923