All reviews club room outback steakhouse parking lot an upgrade west chester business trip business hotel very nice hotel fitness center definitely stay here again qvc rocco lounge wedding shakira exton highway
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a wedding weekend and had an overall great experience! Shekara in the club lounge for breakfast delivered GREAT customer service with a smile! Very hardworking, did all the setup and prep of the food, made sure everyone has what they needed, and cleaned everything up, all before coming back for a double shift! She is a fine example of what customer service should be, Sheraton should value her hard work and dedication to her job and commend her. Rocco and Steve in the tavern, also went above and beyond while serving us. Both gentlemen were working solo on two separate, very crowded nights. There were wedding parties and rowdy football fans and they managed to keep glasses full and still strike up friendly conversation. They were incredibly patient with those obnoxious drunk football fans.
Our interactions with these incredibly kind, and hard working people truly made our experience here.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FarAway469159
Ryan C, General Manager at Sheraton Great Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear FarAway469159,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are so glad that you had such a great experience and that Shekera, Rocco and Steve did such a great job taking care of you. We hope that you will come back and see us all again.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The staff at the hotel are very nice and the place is generally well run. There are some curious decisions made, however. For example, there is a large TV in the lobby area and someone on the staff evidently decided that the QVC shopping channel is what the guests were most keen to watch.

The walls, and especially the doors, are very thin and transmit sound clearly. Anything you say in a normal voice in the room will be heard by others. We were awakened each day by the phone alarm set in the room next door.

The facility, moreover, is aging and this is clear from the condition our our room. There was a vent (fan?) in the bathroom but it didn't work. Therefore, the bathroom was always misty and humid, which led to black mold on the grout on the shower wall. There was another vent on the bedroom wall (from the bathroom?) and that was covered in grime and mold. Not surprisingly, some of the wallpaper in the bathroom has started to peel away.

This is not intended as criticism of the housekeeping staff who seemed diligent and hard working. More an issue for maintenance and management.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Sheraton Great Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear 981mjb87,

Thank you for your review. I am really glad that you enjoyed the staff and the hotel but I am sorry for the state of your room and that the noise bothered you so much. Thank you for making us aware of the issues. We will certainly do what we can to correct them.

We hope that you will come see us again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Husband & I stayed a night on his biz trip. Navigation (car’s & Waze) couldn’t find the hotel using its address so we called the front desk & spoke with a very helpful staff (I’m very sorry I can’t remember her name now) who instructed me to use a nearby address & we found the Hotel. We checked in after 10:30pm, tired & aggravated due to driving around, but both the evening staff members were really kind & cheerful, thus improved our moods.

We were on the 3rd floor & had Club Lounge access that offered breakfast. The room is clean, comfortable & spacious enough, same with the bathroom. However, you can tell the wear & tear throughout the Hotel. Our door didn’t close firmly so you could see light from the outside. And beware that the walls are VERY thin.

The Club Lounge was quite quiet throughout the day & Shakira is totally on hand to help anyone who needed it. She’s very pleasant, courteous & very patient in handling requests & complaints! (Another guest kept complaining that it was too hot & muggy despite the a/c working well enough).

Overall, a nice & pleasant enough experience. All the staff members we’d encountered were a joy to come across & very helpful...always with smiles! The Hotel though, desperately needs upgrading.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear MMSilverman,

Thank you for your review. I am really glad that you enjoyed the team so much and found the club lounge to be so convenient. I am really glad to hear that Shakira took such great care of you as well. Thank your notes on the noise issues that you experienced. I am really sorry that was the case. We will certainly do what we can to rectify that going forward.

We hope that you will come see us again!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I was given a room on the ground floor near the elevators. The entire room convulses in this very loud buzzing noise every few min starting around 6AM in the morning — it’s impossible to sleep through and gets in your nerves because it’s every couple minutes or less but not regular. I called and they told me it’s the elevator. I find it appalling they put people in here. You cannot sleep through the noise.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Dina W.,

I am really sorry that the noise from the elevator was so disruptive to your visit. I feel terrible that it impacted your visit so much. Please reach out to me directly at ryan.cimei@sheratongreatvalley.com so we can discuss how I can make this up to you.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We needed an overnight place to stay. Very convenient location, this attracted is here.

Warm welcome by reception staff. Not sure of the purpose of the cupcakes at the desk, they looked delicious, but were not offered.

Lobby was attractive. Pet friendly for those who need. Many people with children. Wedding party guests noted.

Bar and restaurant on premises. Walking distance to steak house next door.

They were quick to provide extra pillows and acknowledge guests complaints of children running wild. The parents did correct their kids' behavior.

Room offered all expectations and met our needs. Bathroom is tiny. Jet tub may be difficult for older people. Central AC was noisy yet effective.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Sheraton Great Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear ke613,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit so much and found the hotel to have everything that you needed and that the location was so convenient for you. The cupcakes at the desk were for everyone to celebrate the Marriott Rewards program merger. I am sorry that one of the desk agents did not make you aware so you could enjoy one.

We hope that you will come back and see us again on your next visit to the Frazer area!