“One of Best Vietnamese”

Good for: Families with children
NJ
“One of Best Vietnamese”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Have not found better than this place in terms of taste, service and price. The whole family enjoys it and is a good place for business lunches. Totally recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013

New Jersey
“I guess I should have had soup”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was a hot day, so we didn't have soup. The "banh" appetizers were interesting but the entrees were mediocre. I can't really square this experience with all the favorable reviews -- maybe the soup is better? I miss Green Papaya!

This restaurant plays highly repetitive ambient music similar to what I've been hearing in high-end hotel lobbies recently. It sounds hip and cool for about 20 seconds, then it becomes increasingly irritating. If you don't have lots of chatty dining companions to drown it out, this is a minor downside.

The service was good.

Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My daughter and I went here for dinner last night and we really enjoyed it. You get a lot of food for a great price. We ordered the Bamboo Grill Sampler for two and got enough food for most for $11. It comes with lots of noodles, maybe 10 small strips of meat, hot sauce, lettuce, carrots, and cucumbers with rice paper. I'm horrible at wrapping with rice paper, but I still enjoyed it. I had a big bowl of Beef Pho for $8. It was great! My daughter had chicken stir fry with rice noodles. It was also very good.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Love this Restaurant - Best Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have been going to the Bamboo in Frazer for many years so we were very happy when they opened the new one in West Chester. We may occasionally still eat at the restaurant in Frazer but I find the food better at Bamboo's in West Chester. We always go with a group of friends so we have tried may items on the menu. We haven't found anything that we haven't liked. Our favorites are the Clay Pots and the Salted Fried dishes. Lately there has been more help and the kitchen was renovated so that food preparation is more efficient.

West Chester, Pa
“Westtown Location not West Chester”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I see that others have found the Frazer location to be superior. I have not tried that one, but I must say the one in Westtown has always been outstanding. My whole family enjoys every dish we've ordered so far. MInh who works both locations is usually there when I order, very upbeat nice guy. Usually it's takeout. I've had other Viet food (Green Papaya for one) and I would recommend going here if you in fact live in the area. We've been going there since it's opening.

• Visited April 2013