“GREAT Asian fusion (thai; vietnamese etc..)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Frazer
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Paoli, Pennsylvania
“GREAT Asian fusion (thai; vietnamese etc..)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

I can always get a table (even on Staurdays). It's BYO; and the food is very good. Try the sticky rice stuffed w mushrooms; any of the mussel dishes....

Malvern, PA
“Best Pho in the Suburbs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

I eat here once a week - their chicken pho or 'Pho Ga' is the closest I can get to center city philadelphia's Vietnam restaurant, which is the best. Service can be spotty when you eat in, but take away is fast and affordable. $8 for a hot, steaming, aromatic bowl of loveliness. My kids like the won ton and the spring rolls - other food I've had here is good as well. But if you have a Pho addiction, this is a good option.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PA
“My Favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2008

Every dish I've ever had here is excellent. Everything is fresh and full of flavor. The staff is helpful if you're undecided. Hands down, my favorite restaurant anywhere!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is probably my favorite place to eat. I'm there at least once a week ordering the same thing. Chicken Clay Pot...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2008

This is probably my favorite place to eat. I'm there at least once a week ordering the same thing. Chicken Clay Pot, extra spicy with extra ginger.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook