“This Place Really Does Have It Your Way”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My son and I ate here on our way back from a business trip. We were really hungry, and boy were we pleasantly surprised. They offer burgers (bef, veggie, turkey or salmon) done just the way you like them, and with 20 different (free) toppings to choose from, what could go wrong? -Nothing, as it turned out. My son's burger was just the way he liked it, and his onion rings were really crisp and thin. I ordered a salmon burger salad (also with free toppings), and I finished every last bite. There are many different flavors of milkshakes, too. The place is on the noisy side, busy, but the service is fast and pleasant. There is not too much ambience, but it's just perfect for a family outing. I will definitely go there again.

There are newer reviews for Cheeburger Cheeburger

Reviewed June 17, 2008

We visited at 1pm on a Monday. There was only 1 waitress on and we waited 25 minutes to be seated. The food wasn't as great as all the hype, and it was WAY more expensive than Ruby's, Nifty Fifty's, or any of the other restaurants in the same genre. The owner was there, and never smiled once at us or apologized for the atrocious wait. It's like he was put-upon by the world and resented being busy. Well, he won't have to worry about us bothering him for lunch again.

1  Thank blahblahblah67
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Exton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Decandent. I ate onion rings and a chocolate shake for lunch and loved every minute.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 18, 2007

My favorite cheeseburger place; with a 50's theme. Great milkshakes and fries. Big portions, so don't over order with the fries.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook