“Love the online ordering and car-side pickup!”
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cranberry Twp
“Love the online ordering and car-side pickup!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently traveled to this area for work. After completing a 5 hour drive and checking into my hotel, I decided to order takeout and watch TV and relax in my room. After doing a google search, I found Carrabba's and decided the food sounded good and it was close to my hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to learn I could place my order online, including making special requests! When I arrived, the hostess was very prompt and friendly and the whole process was great! The only thing that could've made it better was if they delivered directly to my hotel haha!

• Visited April 2013

Queretaro City, Mexico
“Nice place, good service”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food is average, I mean, is good but it could be better, I asked for lasagna and the taste was not really good, at least not for me.

• Visited February 2013
Coatesville,Pa
“Some of the worst food and service I have had”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food was warm, not hot, service was poor at best. old style Italian selections not very well done. FAST FOOD PLACE

Visited October 2012
Philadelphia
“Outstanding Service and Great Tasting Dinner”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I had visited this Carraba's last night along with family members from out of town. I must honestly say this was the nicest Carraba's we have had the pleasure to visit. The Chicken Trio was above expectations while the wait staff could not be more accomodating. Specifically, the staff communicated well and served with smiles even though we had a few kids with us that could have been a handful at times.

If you are ever in Frazer either passing by or staying awhile, I strongly recommend you paying a visit.

• Visited December 2012
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
“Just like nonna made...”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

First of all, this restaurant is efficient with seating and has experienced waitresses. Secondly, your greeted by your waitress quickly and have your coctails and appetizers soon after. Strongly suggest the fried Zucchini and Mussels to start. The Chicken soup is outstanding. All entrees are made with the right amount of spices and are served hot. Everything is good, from Pizza to sandwiches to full entrees. Pasta is tender. Desserts are hard to pass up. Guarantee you'll be full when you leave.

• Visited December 2012