“What about outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Frazer
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 9, 2013

It was a toss-up whether or not I rated it a notch higher. It is just there are so many restaurants with similar menus. We like Outback and do eat there. It is a good after movie place.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Couldn't resist when I saw one of my favorite chains next door to the Sheraton I was staying at on business (especially when I didn't get out of the office until after 7:00...).

Food was good - standard Outback fare and the service was alright.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been to the outback a few times and it is a convenient dinner option for basic food. Service is very efficient and they have Blue Moon on draft which is good. Menu is what you would expect from a chain steakhouse but the last two visits I have found the food highly salted which is poor.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The steaks were cooked to perfection. But we could hardly choke them down. Why? Because now all their steaks come thickly coated with a peppery seasoning that was way too overpowering.

1  Thank Selahkeen
Reviewed April 9, 2013

They tried to bring down the prices but they also really cut the quality and quantity!
Pork is fabulous!