“Service makes this hotel great”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Frazer
Horseheads, New York
“Service makes this hotel great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed here just this past weekend for a wedding we were attending not far from there. As far as Hampton Inn hotels go they are all pretty much the same. Clean, well maintained and the breakfasts are usually the same. Where they differ is in the service and from the moment we checked in till we checked out the front desk was very accommodating and very friendly. It was as if we had stayed here many times before and we were just old friends visiting again.

As we had left the hotel and were almost 2 hrs on our way home my wife remembered that she left some things in the night stand drawer. She call the front desk and they said they would go down to the room and check to see if they were still there and would call us back. Within 15 minutes we received the call that the items were still there and that they would ship them home to us and use our credit card for the cost which we were more than happy to pay.

That is what makes a good hotel and one that we will def go back to. Also here is a tip when putting this hotels address into your Garman our Iphone for directions. Use Malvern, Pa for the city instead of Fraser. When I used Fraser in both the Garman and Iphone it didn't register until I used Malvern.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Malvern, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My only grouse with the hotel is that they did not have cables for a wired internet connection in the room. It was a necessity for me as I was traveling for work and needed a wired connection to connect to my work related machines. It was also noisy on one of the evenings.

Pearl River, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great value for the money. We were with a group and received a discount. It was nice having the continental breakfast each morning. Staff was very pleasant and rooms were kept clean. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Henderson, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Comfortable, friendly staff, quiet room. Perfect location while we were in the area. We would stay here again without question. We were always greeted when we were coming or going, friendly atmosphere. The room was large, comfortable and most importantly quiet. We have no complaints with the hotel or the staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Staten Island, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I found that this Hampton Hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly, helpful, and kind. The morning breakfast was perfect. I would just recommend another waffle machine to keep the line moving quickly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Haddonfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times, and usually I am pretty pleased with the people and the hotel itself. This last visit, the room smelled funky. I got use to it because I was too tired to go change rooms. Otherwise a good value, and convenient to my business needs....

NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I always make an effort to stay at this hotel when I'm on business in the area and never question the superb service I receive. Staff makes an effort to accommodate your needs and get to know you. It's definitely a Hamptonality hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frazer
Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Route 30

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern? Share your experiences!