“Frequent visitor”

Quality Inn and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have been staying at the Quality Inn and Conference Center Franklin PA for business travel about 10 weeks per year for the last 2 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is always very courteous and accommodating to my needs. The facility is very clean with modern decor, spacious rooms and relaxing hospitality and dining areas. Recent external improvements on the parking areas, walkways and courtyard provide a secure and comfortable opportunity to stroll the property and relax. Although my business office is not in Franklin, I prefer to stay here and drive to a neighboring city to work. While in Franklin book a little extra time to check out the many small shops, great food and historic character of this unique community

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I travel to this area regularly for my job and have stayed at all of the chain motels in a 25 mile radius. This is hands down my first choice. I have traveled all over the country for my job and all over the world for pleasure and there are a lot of things I look at in a hotel - the Quality Inn in Franklin meets them all. This is one of the nicest Quality Inns I’ve ever stayed in (the only other one I’ve stayed in that rivals it is the one in Page, Arizona).
• One of the most important things to me is that it is quiet. I didn't hear people in the room next to me, the hallway, or the elevator.
• Secondly, it didn't smell bad. There was no smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby, elevator, or lobby (which is often a problem even in much more expensive hotels), and the room smelled good, with no overwhelming artificial air freshener smell that you often get (that makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up).
• The bedding was comfortable and new. The mattress seemed new and the bedding was upgraded. It had luxury cotton sheets and a white down comforter (the first one I’ve seen in a Quality Inn).
• The water pressure in the shower was good and there was plenty of hot water.
• The room was very clean and the carpet was new.
• The room was not huge, but it was big enough for a couple of people, and the layout was good.
• There was a mix-up with my reservation (my fault) and the staff and manager were more than happy to work with me and to make sure that I got the right rate for my room.
I plan to be in the area every couple of months for the next several years and intend to stay here regularly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mowglimac
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Recently, I Stayed at the Quality Inn in quaint historic, Franklin. It's excellent location gave easy
access to the Oil Heritage Region's attractions. My room was clean, comfortable, and spacious.
The complimentary breakfast provided a variety of warm and cold foods from which to select.
The Staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this Motel located on the Villages's main street to complete a pleasant visit to the Region.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank paul a
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Quality Inn in franklin is the best place to stay for business or pleasure! The rooms are super clean and nicely designed! The walls are so thick,you can't hear anything! Beautiful landscaping! Everything in this hotel has been recently remodeled. Can't say enough about the staff! Friendly,polite and very helpful!! They offer a complimentary breakfast with a wide selection of items to choose from! Lots of local restaurant choices near by,not to mention the great restaurant on site! Bottom line,great rooms,great staff,great stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon R
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year and BOTH times we had to complain about the temperature of the water in the shower, which fluctuates from hot to cold in an instant. It was like showering at home when someone flushes the toilet, only do that a hundred times. We stayed in the jacuzzi suite back in May of 2013 and that was the first time we encountered the problem and then we stayed again this month (October 2013). The desk clerk was pleasant and said she'd have someone look into it, but made no offer of any concessions or apologies. For a few dollars more we'll stay at another hotel in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times for business. It is exactly what you would expect from a two/three star Quality inn catering to business travelers and visitors. Functional and clean but not many upgrades or amenities.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had a very comfortable two night stay at the Quality Inn and Conference Center in Franklin, PA. Julie took special care to welcome us, calling a local restaurant (Leonardo's) to check on reservations and offered us discount coupons to use at the in house restaurant, The Ale House. Leonardo's closed early so we chose the Ale House. Good choice. The menu offered a variety of choices from seafood, beef, chicken, and pasta to vegetarian dishes. Wait staff was attentive to our every need and meals were reasonably priced and delicious. Room service is available. The complementary breakfast featured something for everyone - hot and cold entrees, yogurt, cereal, pastries, juice, and coffee.

Our room was clean and comfortable. Small, soft bed pillows and thin walls are the only reasons this property didn't receive a max score. I look forward to my next stay at Quality Inn and Conference Center.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Weasel78

Been to Quality Inn and Conference Center? Share your experiences!