“Great Place!”

The Famous Dutch Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Frackville
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Located right off Route 61 and beside EconoLodge. We ate breakfast here on a Tuesday morning at 7:30. There were only a handful of people inside. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was great and they have homemade items for sale.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stopped by driving home around lunchtime on a Sunday. Seated right away and served within a minute. Very pleasant staff, clean dining area which was a throwback to the '50's era of diners! Just a very nice place to grab a bite...

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I usually eat here on my way to and from New England and always enjoy it. The dining room is quaint and nicely decorated and comfortable. I think they are riding on their reputation a little these days but I've always been happy with my meal with no complaints about the food or service. I will be stopping on my trip which I hope is soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in of the highway to have a late afternoon lunch on our way back to CT from Hershey.
We were delighted to by the classic country charm and the unique items for sale.
We ordered bleenies, a potato pancake; a local favorite we were told. Very tasty!
We ordered burgers and fresh cut homemade fries. Very good but made even better when my son asked for a side of of BBQ sauce.
To my surprise it was homemade! This sauce was so good we asked if they sold it by the bottle!
They did not, but let us to purchase a cup full to take home!
Meals were reasonably priced.
if and when we ever pass through again it will be a required stop!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Soups are very good, locally made sausages, freshly baked desserts and some local specialties. The restaurant is clean and a pleasant stop-over when traveling on I-81. Before you get back on the highway, you pass a gas station; there is another across the street.