Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice spot

Since tastings are not permitted we purchased a bottle of the Aurora white and opened it on the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Trail785185
Yummy

Great pizza! Grab a bottle of wine at the winery and orders pizza. Perfect afternoon. Good... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2020
Margie1113
Butler, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2015

Wonderful variety of excellent wines, from sweet to dry. They are all good. Friendly hostesses. Can taste several to see what you like. Some are local fruits or flavors. Good supply of wine accessories. Always try to buy some to take home whenever I am near the winery.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed April 21, 2015

We make the trip to Foxburg 3 or 4 times per year. The wine is so pleasing and the atmosphere is amazing. It is well worth the trip...

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2015

We enjoyed wine tasting here and bought several bottles of wine, staff was friendly and very inattentive, however i when to pay with my discover card and had problems with their machine. my the staff own admission this machine messes up all the time and sometimes double charges cards. this didn't happen to us but traveler beware carry cash here to pay without problems, FYI nearness ATM machine is in the next town over about 5 miles away.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank disneycrazeddad
Reviewed November 26, 2014

Quaint winery with a nice gift shop and patio during warmer weather to sit & enjoy. Nice selection of wines & everyone is always friendly. Discount if you purchase in quantity, and they have monthly specials also.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed October 27, 2014

What a great place to kill time while waiting on a table at the Allegheny Grille ... now I'll visit Foxburg Wine Cellars even if I'm not killing time. :) The staff was friendly and informative on the wines. As all tastings go ... I didn't like all of them, but the ones I did I purchased (mainly for gifts). It's a lovely gift shop for the wine lovers in your life ... I even did a little Christmas shopping in October. CHEERS!

Date of experience: October 2014