“Excellent Wine Selection”

Foxburg Wine Cellars
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Foxburg
Reviewed July 16, 2014

excellent wine selection. Loved the charning little area where it is located and the restaurant across the parking lot

There are newer reviews for Foxburg Wine Cellars

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Seems that saturday afternoon is best time to visit . The store has a outdoor veranda with tables and provides free Saturday afternoon live music ( sounded good too). Store itself is worth a look even if not a wine drinker..Many items for purchase, some quite original and unusual. The Wine Cellars also offers free wine tasting on Saturday..not sure about other days. Definitely worth a visit when in or near Foxburg,Pa

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am not a big wine drinker, & can never remember the names of ones I have tried and liked when shopping for it, so this was perfect for me. I got to sample the wines & buy the ones I liked. Apparently I liked a lot of their wines, because I ended up with 7 bottles to take home with me!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've been purchase wine from the Foxburg Wine Cellars for years. I've sampled them all. Prefer the sweet wines with blueberry blush being my favorite followed closely by cran-grape which I believe is seasonal. It's a tiny shop with lots of wine accessories and clothing items. I've not ever stay for long, usually just long enough to grab my favorites and go, but with the restaurant, hotel, chocolate shop and various tours available nearby I can see where it could be a destination place for someone who didn't live less than 30 mins away. I don' think you'd be disappointed. Fall may be the best time to visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I wasn't particularly fond of the wines, but that is just a matter of taste. I still took a bottle ot two home. It was a nice stop along the way to enjoy some refreshment in the outdoors.