Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quick trip, not too far from home.

Foxburg Wine Cellars was a nice, short stop, not too far from home. As a rule, when I go winery... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2018
leannz
Pittsburgh
Great winery

Lots of nice gifts. Wine tasting is really nice! The area is quaint with a nice art gallery nearby... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
brenda g
via mobile

All reviews nice winery wine tasting couple bottles staff was friendly and helpful unique gifts for sale foxburg inn allegheny grille gift shop wineries
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I wasn't particularly fond of the wines, but that is just a matter of taste. I still took a bottle ot two home. It was a nice stop along the way to enjoy some refreshment in the outdoors.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Would it hurt for the employees at this winery to smile. Or act like they were glad people stopped in. The winery was okay but they need to get some employees with a little personality!!

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank DaveJ4620XW
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Quaint little shop. Great wine. Beautiful setting. Very unfriendly employee. She barely spoke to us and offered no information when we asked questions.

Date of experience: October 2013
3  Thank Julie508
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Finished up the Groundhog Wine Trail with this winery on our way back west. What a nice surprise! We had no idea that this winery was situated where it was and that it was surrounded by quaint shops & such. Staff was friendly and helpful. Wine was very good and no charge for tastings. Nice dry wines. I don't know about the sweet or semi-sweet ones as I don't try those. We found it a shame that we didn't have more time to enjoy the outdoor seating area. I highly recommend dropping by for a taste or two. Open 7 days a week.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to the restaraunt across the street, wonderful meal. Afterward we went to wine cellar across the street. We looked around and were glared at by an employee who gave us the cold shoulder, as if she did not want us there at all. We would ask a few questions and we tried to spark a conversation......nothing. My sister and mother bought a bottle each, I don't know why.? My sister and I were going to buy a bottle and decided not to....SOOoooo UNFRIENDLY>>>>>>>
No warm welcome from this place. I am quite sure that it was not the owner, because we, I'm sure ,would have been treated better. This was an unhappy employee, it bothered me for days.

Date of experience: May 2013