Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
$86
$135
$90
$112
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting(Plymouth Meeting)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
$144
$130
Travelocity
$98
All reviewskeswick theaterfront deskpa turnpikefire piteasy accessfamily weddingrooms are largestaying at this hotelpool and hot tubexcellent staybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness centerclean hotelbusiness tripcookiesconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Extremely friendly and helpful staff greeted us and took care of every little detail. Clean, well-equipped room. Fitness center was a bit bare, but had the basics. Bed was adjustable as to firmness, and very comfortable. We would certainly return to this hotel if in the area. And we'll certainly look for other Hilton Garden Inns when we travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shaheerah B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Robin Z:
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington.
Thanks so much for helping us spread the word about our Garden Sleep System beds. They are very comfortable and indeed have the ability to be adjusted for every guest. I personally like a more firm mattress, but my husband prefers the bed be a little softer—good thing there are 2 controls on the bed.
Hope to see you again soon.
Sincerely, Shaheerah Bey, Director of Sales

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We arrived late at night to our room and they were ready for us! We needed a cot in one of our rooms and it was there. The food was delicious! They accommodated our large group! I don't think that they should allow small pets. There seemed to be many of them the weekend we were there. I feel sorry for those who had to clean up. However the hotel seemed very clean and tidy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Carol H:
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington! So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and we look forward to seeing you soon. Shaheerah Bey, Director of Sales

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel met all my needs and was a great place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends. The staff is very friendly and the next time I go to PA for business I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bret J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Hilton Garden and I must say the staff and facilities were worth the experience. I was traveling for work and had a hectic day, and enjoyed the room service. They were quick and the veggie burger was delicious. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very nice large room. Great value. Stayed due to an affair and these were the rooms booked for us The room was lovely, bed comfortable, shower great, and coffee good, Staff very nice, Would recommend to anyone

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family